Ranking
Original Post
[srsface] It's time to Clan up!
Yeah, so.

I've decided to put a bit more effort into this clan.
1) to make an example for other clans.
2) because I love this clan and want it to last.

So, here's what's gonna go down.

I've tidied up our public board. Going to revamp the rules, allies, etc.
We now have our clan bank back with 90k in it for anything at all (feel free to donate). PM me if you would like to be a banker/hoster for Clan.

We are going to enter events as a clan and hang out in IRC, ingame, etc. We are going to become a clan again.

Private board is where all our nonsense will go down. PM me for the pass if you don't already have it.

Basically, we're a clan let's be clanny.
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
spam

Make another new Fapplication thread again? I did not like OP posted cause it look like ugly to me.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
kay shall do.
THIS WAS ORIGINALLY THE WORST SIGNATURE EVER, FOR YOUR SAKE IT WAS FIXED. ~ Vox
Let's have an event where people have to sing to us and the best guy wins Uric for a night.

We shall call it "[Clan] Idol"
actually, i was thinking a tourney, but i got no prizes D:
We need make new Activity Check thread?
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Originally Posted by Stellar View Post
Let's have an event where people have to sing to us and the best guy wins Uric for a night.

We shall call it "[Clan] Idol"

KEEN!

Originally Posted by Przero View Post
actually, i was thinking a tourney, but i got no prizes D:

Use the Bank TC.
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
use bank tc to buy prizes?

or use bank tc as prizes?

ANDY ELABORATE
I updated [Into] members thread.