Toribash
Original Post
[Request] BBall Mod.
Okay, I understand that there are at least 2 basketball mods hanging around at the moment, but this concept, I dunno if already suggested, is pretty interesting.

Okay, so its like a basket shootout where its just half court, with tori shooting into the hoops.

Then beside him, there could be a "ball-dispensor" which balls roll down a slide'ish sort of thing everytime that tori scores.

The dispenser could have like a door using ukes hand and wrist as the door, sliding up and down and controlled manually.

If my suggestion for trigger functions on mods gets implemented, a trigger could be written up, thus making it a much more effective and fun mod to play.

So, I', requesting that someone good at mod-making (I myself is REALLY bad at positioning objects and such) make some beta version mod of this?
But uke is our enemy not our friend :3
meh, w/e, but i do like the way the "Ball-dispensor" works
and no sorry, i'm no help to you.
It makes me wonder..
Check out smilies2's post in the mod team joinup thread. He made what you just suggested about 2 weeks ago.

This seems like a good time to inform you people that I won't be taking kindly to clutter in this section.
This means that you -will- search before you post a [Req]. If you don't, your thread may contract STDs. (Sudden Thread Disappearance Syndrome)
Last edited by Skazz; Jun 13, 2008 at 01:30 PM.
I'm back, I think... :)
Mod Pack