Ranking
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Original Post
I love Bncy!
Hello, as you see i'm here because i wanna join 'bouncy' and i came with my form.
My name is Alex, i'm 16 and i live in a small country from Europe.I know 5 languages and 50% are the hardest in the world like: Russian,Romanian,Moldavian,English,French and i wanna learn more two.I'm playing for 1 year but my accounts with 10th Dan Black Belt and Black Belt got banned for account trading (Zus,Lim,PwP).I forgot the clans where i was because i didn't played for one year because of BAN.Now i'm just a Black Belt that i made in two weeks of intensive playing.My favorite mode is AikidoBigDojo but i'm skilled in Lenshu,Brushu,Wushu and Aikido.I have a girl friend and we had sex only two times but we are two years together and i love her more than ever.I want to join bncy because i'm very active player and i wanna host a lot of clan wars and win points for the clan to make it higher rank, i can donate toricredits to bank if it will be indeed, i can give a lot of advices, host events and tourneys only for Bncy players.I'm black belt and i have Alfa Imperial Force,Pure Relax and some other high valued items because i'm a dueler made by God.
I wanted to join bncy from the beginings but i made a form now because i made higher belt and i'm worn very nice and ready for the War and different events.I wanna rich 10th Dan Black Belt in 3 mounths because i'm very intensive player that have big aims for future.
Thank you