Ranking
Original Post
[Help] Hail all Canadians
Is Canada safe from polar bears?
my friend took this picture when he was in canada
Depends where you live. If you live in the lower mainland then yes but if you live in the north pole then no. Btw that was taken in north Manitoba.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Abdy is right, we managed to mount a decent resistance about a decade ago. We pushed all of the bears up to our polar regions (So, about 10km away).

The signs you see there are relics of how life used to be, and are also there to remind people that we always need new recruits for the Polar Guard.

The Polar Guard was formed to hold the line between civilization and the roaming polar bears. We've been able to keep them away for the most part, but recently there's been more and more breaks in our Guard. They just don't have the manpower, I fear the bears may take over again some day soon.
-- Jet -- Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. --
[Secret]AikidoKP

Cogito ergo sum. I think therefor I exist.

I know it's true because it says so right here in this signature.
The good old days of canada
when man and bear was part, its sad how it is today in the bear sicity
It truly was a sad day. I was only a child, but I witnessed it when the bears turned on us.

Nobody can really say why they did it... Maybe it was because it's how nature is supposed to be, a sort of cosmic balance if you will. Perhaps it was because they felt like they were second class citizens. I doubt we will ever find out. They cut all communication and have resorted to strategic assaults. Whatever it was, it must have been something very big or very important. Things just haven't been the same since the day they left.
-- Jet -- Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. --
[Secret]AikidoKP

Cogito ergo sum. I think therefor I exist.

I know it's true because it says so right here in this signature.