Toribash
Original Post
Any programms for better performance?
the game runs ok at the moment...
but only when ive got everything else off...and lags like hell even when ive got the media player on =/

So does anybody know of or have any update patches or something i could get to make TB run smoother and lag free ?
If your using shaders, turn them off, and turn on frame skipping
Close everyother window or running program, and if none of that works try emptying memory, getting more ram, or buying a computer..
the god
Originally Posted by culapou View Post
If your using shaders, turn them off, and turn on frame skipping
Close everyother window or running program, and if none of that works try emptying memory, getting more ram, or buying a computer..

Thank you for the advise
But hehe the problem is that I dont have a PC and play in a internet café

These computers have Intel Pentium 4 CPU 2.40 Processors with 510MB RAM plus 64MB Intel 82845G Grapics Controler graphic cards..
and i always turn everything except music & volume off

I found a few days ago somewhere on forums an program a guy got to run with TB for better shaders and that Kinda fixed my problem

Forgot to save it back then and dont remembre where it was posted on...
Well I have heard of a cheat engine that can help eliminate lag by a major scale. If I find it I will let you know. But it may be complicated to operate.
I have left Toribash, but will drop in occasionally on the forums and IRC. Still in Sigma.
Originally Posted by Drummer View Post
Well I have heard of a cheat engine that can help eliminate lag by a major scale

I assume what you're talking about is CE's speedhacking feature. This is a tutorial on how CE might, possibly, help reduce lag.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."