Ranking
Original Post
Who is your favorite NBA Team/player?
I love having basketball discussions.

So ya basically name your favorite team and discuss why your team would beat someone elses team

Starting with my team, LA clippers and blake griffin
I loved heat since most of the people I knew rooted for them. And as for player, LeBron of course.

Pfft the heat are only good cause of lebron.

Ray allen is getting old and dwayne is semi hurt. krisbosh is pretty good for being a center that can shoot threes but all in all the only reason the heat are going anywhere is because lebron.

If lebron would have stayed the cavaliers the same thing would happen.

Cause lebron is the kind of player that makes the players around him better.
My two favorite teams are the Spurs being that I'm a Texan. I pretty much love every player on that starting line-up, my favorite being Tim Duncan his consistency is a true testament to greatness.

My second is the the Boston Celtics. Even though Paul pierce and Kevin Garnett just got traded not to long ago. They are one of the most historic franchises and keep the old school theme alive as well. My favorite player there was Kevin Garnett aka the big ticket .
Present to me the most beautiful woman, and I shall reward you with chronos
My fav 'NBA' Team is....Detroit pistons, YEAH buddy
.................just.......no..........
Hm i got to say mavs because im in dallas :P and heat even though they flop i still luv em
Originally Posted by AzureMage View Post
My two favorite teams are the Spurs being that I'm a Texan. I pretty much love every player on that starting line-up, my favorite being Tim Duncan his consistency is a true testament to greatness.

My second is the the Boston Celtics. Even though Paul pierce and Kevin Garnett just got traded not to long ago. They are one of the most historic franchises and keep the old school theme alive as well. My favorite player there was Kevin Garnett aka the big ticket .

The only player that I hate on the spurs is manu ginobli.
He basically ruined it for the spurs in the playoffs this year.

I also think that the trade between the nets and the celtics was a good one. Kevin and paul are old players and will probably retire in like a year. So the nets will make a pretty good run with the top three in deron williams, Kevin garnnet and paul pierce and joe johnson.
Last year: OKC and Kevin Durant
This year: Brooklyn Nets and Deron Williams

Plz keep this going, I'm a basketball fan forever. <3
I've always been an Indiana Pacers fan, and Paul George is awesome.

My all-time favorite player though(that is still playing) is Ray Allen.

I hate the Heat and the Celtics.
DAMN.