Ranking
Original Post
El Toridiablo. (The Toridevil) RPQuesting event.
The boring stuff, and the references to those who inspire me.

OK, So, I must firstly say, Before I host this RP questing event, Three things. This was inspired by Diablo (The game) and WoW. As well as WoC, Crooks clan take on World of Warcraft (Kudos to them for inspiring me to do this, But my way. . Only this version is public to anyone, and I'll be offering TC for bosses killed and final boss.
PvP.
I'm also offering a PvP mode. This will be a duel type thing, but it has a one time entrance free of 500 TC... Only you can decide if you want TC or not. So it'll be a honing skills type thing, Or TC honing skills situation. You can also pay 1k TC for extra classes. (Yes, There's going to be classes).

Hosting.

I will be hosting these events any time after 6 PM. (+0000 GMT, Weekends I will be hosting the event DEEP into the night, So those American players have a chance. Nobody else will be hosting this officially, Like this until it gets big (IF it gets big. I hope it does.).
Parties.

You may have parties for questing. This means, I'll create a random character who will ask you a quest, If you, Or your party are online and in the lobby, You may accept, Having a party will greatly increase your chances of getting an item/items/ToriCreds but you and your friends must decide who gets said item. If you want to party/be part of this, Please apply. Don't join without applying your class and party, But I will accept anyone who applies for this event. Applying to be the Monster in a lobby is different entirely.

Classes Disclaimer
Now, I've got some good ones in mind with good perks. Although you may pay a fee of 1k TC for VIP Stats, This is all inclusive to the PvP, You will gain a 10% Legendary item drop chance, with bonus classes with better than normal perks, And you may (Again if this gets big enough) become a Toridiablo moderator/GM if I trust you, Which means you can host this event in a lobby, and you can control who does what here. Final note on this class disclaimer, You start with 0 Base damage, 0 Special damage, 0 Damage and 0 HP. Base damage is damage added to the amount you have. Special damage is damage added to any perks, But HP is the amount of health you have, Your started is the normal 3 Health and Health is the amount of losses you can take (For classes, This changes.), So lose 3 times and you have died, Then the quest becomes available to other players to try and take the monster's loot, And Damage is a rare drop that takes away that amount of lives from the enemy. This applies to the Druid as extra damage healing.
Privilages Disclaimer
Please, For the love of god, Send me a message stating you are giving TC for the extra classes, Or Private custom TC PvP privilages. Or I'll either be punished by Solax, Or you'll just waste some TC.
Actual Classes.
Mage - 0 Basedamage and 0 Specialdamage. 1 Damage - Old Wooden Staff - 0 Special perks. 3 HP - Torn up Mages Cloak - 0 Special perks. Base Perks - Ring of Flames - Deal 10000 DMG to the opponent, Shield - All damage done by opponent is neglected, Soul Weapon - Give yourself or a party member 1 Extra damage, Base traits - Secrets - This is like the druid's Hobbyist, Only you study new magic x5 As fast, Almost entirely learning a new spell. Non VIP class.
Rogue - 0 Basedamage and 0 Specialdamage. 1.5 Damage - Rusted dagger - 0 Special perks. 2 HP - Old cloak - 0 Special perks. Base Perks - Backstab - Deal 20000 Damage to the enemy, But you are un-able to move for the next turn. Intimidate - Stun the opponent into not moving at ANY TIME (Any time defined as any frame, Not the whole fight.) Base traits - Legacy - You, Upon losing, Have a chance to double yourself, Which takes double the damage and has his own field of gravity, Changing all the gravity around him, Changing your playstyle.. Non VIP class.
Druid - 0 Basedamage and 0 Specialdamage. 1 Damage - Broken Orb of Light - 0 Special perks, 1 HP - Tattered Druids Cloak - 0 Special perks, Base Perks - Heal - Take away 15000 Damage from yourself, Or your party member. Soul Armour - Give yourself, Or a party member 2 HP for this fight with the monster only, Base Traits - Hobbyist - Upon randomly finding books, You can study and learn new Perks/Spells/Abilities (The ability function is WIP), E.G. A repairing book, So you may repair your own/friends weapons. Non VIP class.
Knight - 0 Basedamage and 0 Specialdamage. 2 Damage - Silver Sword - 1 Special perk - Murder - This has been explained in the Silver Armour desc. 4 HP - Silver Armour - 1 Special Perk - Murder - If you SOMEHOW manage to get over 200,000 Damage upon the monster, On his last 2 Lives, You may IMMEDIATELY slay him and gain an uncommon item. Base Perks - Stun - Do no damage to the opponent, But stop him moving for two turns. (HE MUST HOLD ALL DURING THESE TWO TURNS.), Warriors Buff - This may ONLY be activated at the start of a new fight. Turn the DM Amount down, Therefore making it far easier to rip limbs off the monster - Lasts one round, Base traits - Clairvoycance - You have a 5% Chance to do the "Magic Mirror" item effect, Which reflects the damage done the ENTIRE fight, Seriously wounding the monster.. This class is a VIP Class.
Thief - 0 Basedamage and 0 Specialdamage. 4 Damage - Glass Dagger - 3 Special perks - Glass Cannon - Deal 50000 Damage, Deal 20000 To yourself, Vanish - Grabbing the next turn is void, If you grab the invisible opponent, You get 20000 Damage done to you, Hidden Power - Random ability, 5% Percent chance to kill your opponent entirely. 1 HP - Shorts - 1 Special Perk - Freeze - Everytime you do damage to the opponent, You have a 1% Chance to take his damage and add it to yours. No base perks, Traits - Instincts - Due to instinct, Upon questing, You have a chance to find a random Rare/VeryRare/UltraRare/Legendary item chest in a ditch. This is a VIP Class.
If characters die, They start out back at Lvl. 1 without any of the items.
Wizard - 0 Basedamage, 0 Specialdamage. 1.25 Damage, 5 HP - Mage's Orb Staff - 1 Special TRAIT - Orbital - This trait allows you to place a legendary drop item, Orb into this staff, If Orb is inserted into this staff, The Wizard gains ability to manipulate the 4 Elements with his staff, Water, Fire, Wind, Earth. Cloak of the Acolyte - 1 HP - 1 Special TRAIT - This cloak, Upon being worn, May grant you the abilities of Necromancy during a battle, When done, You gain a 50% Chance to raise a dead party member from the grave successfully, But a 50% Chance to raise a zombie which fights for the monster, Sacrificing its own lifepower and giving it to the monster you are fighting. Base Perks - Firestorm - Deal 500000 Damage to the opponent, But you take x10 The amount of damage done by the monster. Base Traits - Nature's Shield - Upon entering a battle, You gain the abilities of the earth, Allowing you to possess gravity and distance from opponent (200 MAX), This trait can be changed using the ability of Firegem, Watergem or Windgem, All uncommon items which will all drop upon entering the first known bosses lair, Hyrox the Unbroken. Wizard is a VIP only class.
I'll be adding more classes as I go.
Bosses
OK, Bosses is something tricky I should tackle, So far I've got a great idea on a first boss, A dragon. In a lair full of monsters made of solid gems. The Dragon is dotted with gems and is known as Hyrox the Unbroken. In order to reach Hyrox, You must be level 10 and have completed a certain line of quests I am going to make. xD

All that's WIP Currently.
Well, Levels, Traits are pretty much done.. Perks on levelling up, Classes, Bosses, Races that edit your class and the way you play. I'm going to be changing a lot as I go along, So feedback is necessary to make this a nice experience for everyone.
VIP's so far
Firefox60 is a VIP. Perks of being a VIP are - Privatized VIP Custom duelling, Custom classes, Beta for the things I'm doing, I.E. Races (Beta things will become available eventually) and anything else I am adding.
Duck is a VIP
Poop is a VIP.
TC Distribution
Well, Here's how it will work. The miniboss prizes will be distributed throughout a group, As will the grand prize, Its not 100,000 TC each. This adds edge to the game ad you can go solo/few party and get more items for yourself, Or work as a group and don't get too much.

I am also getting as many Shiai tokens as I can and will offer a 3D Item of random choosing. Possibly a pair of Kickin' Kicks (If I can get those. :P)

The best fighter of the endgame boss will gain a pair of complementary shutter shades, From my own account. Finally, You will have a chance to get a random force from tier V, Upwards, Also from my own accounts TC.
(TC Win amount is now 50,000 With a pair of Shutter's and a Daimyo Hat/Scarf. It will go back up to 100,000 But I'm going to do a fuck ton of tourneys.)

Application Format
This is how you should apply, From now on:
Name:
Class: (If you are a VIP or not.)
Party:
Race: (WIP, UNAVALIABLE)
I would be grateful for ANY support.
I really need it, I've been depressed lately and thought that hosting a large event would be fun.
I'll be hosting the final/grand boss fight for 100k TC Next year, This date exactly, It'll be 18/09/2015.
There will be boss fights for 10k TC, But they will be about every month/3 Weeks/2 Weeks. =D
~iPortal
P.S. YOU MUST APPLY BEFORE JOINING.
Last edited by iPortal; Sep 19, 2014 at 02:43 AM.
How do we apply again?
1k is the price for vip stats, what is the rpice for the vip classes.
h
The VIP classes are inclusive Duck.

You apply by posting those in your party (Not limited) aswell as your class.

Also, Thanks for the inspiration with WoC to make me do my own version.
I'm currently working on tiers and levels.
Group: Me, for now. (Ill ask other crooks) rp is life, rp is love (Its me, ccmmzz and firefox20 and poop)
Class: Rogue (Non VIP,duck), Druid (Non VIP, Ccmmzz), Mage (Non VIP, FireFox20), Rogue (Non VIP, poop)

you probably could have gotten this sponsored by the gms
Last edited by duck; Sep 18, 2014 at 10:55 PM.
h
This is definitely a cool event. I already saw it was inspired by the Crooks event because i saw you around there and hinting at something like this though ;o

However, it is nicely thought out with weapons and perks etc, that's for sure. Good luck with this all the way.
I'm a game developer for other games.
Ping me if you have a query or general question unrelated to this game.
Originally Posted by duck View Post
Group: Me, for now. (Ill ask other crooks) rp is life, rp is love (Its me, ccmmzz and firefox20)
Class: Knight

Knight is a VIP class, If I get some TC from you, I'll accept you into that class.

I'm going to try that. I'm definitely going to be farming the Greykido tourney for TC for this prize though.
Hopefully I don't forget and buy myself some shutters. Lel
-----
Originally Posted by Abyss View Post
This is definitely a cool event. I already saw it was inspired by the Crooks event because i saw you around there and hinting at something like this though ;o

However, it is nicely thought out with weapons and perks etc, that's for sure. Good luck with this all the way.

Thank you, I've played a lot of RP and know what I should be doing.

I'm currently working on more classes and a balanced levelling system.
Last edited by iPortal; Sep 18, 2014 at 10:51 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Group: cc, poop, duck,
Class: Knight (how much TC)
-----
Originally Posted by duck View Post
Group: Me, for now. (Ill ask other crooks) rp is life, rp is love (Its me, ccmmzz and firefox20 and poop)
Class: Rogue (Non VIP,duck), Druid (Non VIP, Ccmmzz), Mage (Non VIP, FireFox20), Rogue (Non VIP, poop)

Lol es knight.
Last edited by firefox20; Sep 18, 2014 at 11:10 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
<FireFox20> Give me a small g?
<NullSpook> -Hands you Gary Colman-
Right, I've changed a lot. Here's the edits I've done.
-----
Traits, Passive items (You wont have these in your classes, You're new. =D), First boss, The XP system is done and I added a new Wizard VIP class.

I'll be hosting the first lobby event tomorrow.

All of the VIP donated TC will go to the bosses prize fund.
-----
Right, Firefox donated 1000 TC for the prize fund.

So I'll make a VIP list so far.
Last edited by iPortal; Sep 18, 2014 at 11:18 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Current parts of our group: duck, ccmmzz, firefox20,poop
Classes: duck (VIP rogue, sent tc), ccmmzz (Druid), firefox20 (VIP knight), poop (VIP knight, paid for him)
h