*Introduce Yourself:
Replays (Minimum of 2):

ANY Lazy/Unefforted applications will be automatically denied
Anything with a * beside is mandatory. you dont have to add replays
Last edited by hanna; Jan 20, 2016 at 11:20 AM. Reason: New Name
Name: Craig (Chickenstix
Belt: 2nd Dan Black Belt
TimeZone: Gmt +2
Not entirely sure what I could add but am I film student. So I could help with the videos. Don't have a laptop as mine died the other day, unfortunately.
About me... About me... Hmmmm... I fire dance (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=quJzoBkohZ4) and here's a vid I made when I first started studying (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UC7pzGyNK-A) Its very rudimentary, I know. (: It was one of the first videos that I made.
I enjoy reading, pc, music, drums and etc.
Currently I am unemployed looking for work and hoping I find it soon. (:
Shweet like a lemon.

I'm not entirely sure about how to upload replays...
Originally Posted by Chickenstix View Post
Name: Craig (Chickenstix
Belt: 2nd Dan Black Belt
TimeZone: Gmt +2
Not entirely sure what I could add but am I film student. So I could help with the videos. Don't have a laptop as mine died the other day, unfortunately.
About me... About me... Hmmmm... I fire dance (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=quJzoBkohZ4) and here's a vid I made when I first started studying (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UC7pzGyNK-A) Its very rudimentary, I know. (: It was one of the first videos that I made.
I enjoy reading, pc, music, drums and etc.
Currently I am unemployed looking for work and hoping I find it soon. (:
Shweet like a lemon.

I'm not entirely sure about how to upload replays...

Accepted, Welcome to Unleashed.
app
*Name: Posiden (irl scotty)
*Belt: 8th dan
*Timezone: usa eastern time
*What can you add to Unleashed: i can add forum and ingame activity. and become an asset to wars.
*Introduce Yourself: hello my name is scotty moore i am just recently now looking for a job because i had lost my last one. my birth-date is 03-12 i have graduate from east gaston high. i love to draw and 2 best friends on this game is: calamity and submerge. :3 i met them on here about 2 years ago and we have became good friends. i consider this game a hobby and you know how hobbies go some points in time ill be all over this like flies on crap and then comes the time i don't really wanna play. thats me :3
Attached Files
4 kicks.rpl (104.9 KB, 1 views)
decent parkour with bb 1.rpl (641.5 KB, 2 views)
parkour canyon.rpl (396.0 KB, 2 views)
halfers.rpl (65.6 KB, 2 views)
demolition kick.rpl (93.0 KB, 1 views)
NF- "You don't like me? that makes two of us"

*Name:Anger
*Belt:Black
*Timezone:Pacific
*What can you add to Unleashed:Help for clan wars
*Introduce Yourself:I like drawing in my spare time or reading (pencil drawing)
Replays (Minimum of 2):N/A
Originally Posted by xXAngerXx View Post
*Name:Anger
*Belt:Black
*Timezone:Pacific
*What can you add to Unleashed:Help for clan wars
*Introduce Yourself:I like drawing in my spare time or reading (pencil drawing)
Replays (Minimum of 2):N/A

Anger put more effort into your application, neutral.
Bigpapa810
Hello my name is Jimmy and I am 21, I live in ky so I think its eastern standard time. I am currently a brown belt but I'm only a few fights away from black belt. I ben playing toribash for a few months now and I am really getting the hang of it. I am very good a mushu, judo, aikido, and parkour. I have been in clans before but they usually don't get on often and its very annoying. I want to be in a clan where they do stuff and are active. I have fought Chickenstix multiple times and he is a worthy opponent. If I'm not on toribash I am working to support my 2 year old daughter and my wife. I have steam so I can always be incontact. Thank you for your time. Here are some of my replays. enjoy.
Attached Files
counter.rpl (60.7 KB, 2 views)
dat bow doe.rpl (54.7 KB, 2 views)