Ranking
Original Post
[ART] Figure Drawings!
Here are a few 1 and 2 minute figure drawings, critique would be appreciated.

Drawings

Black Emporer MY TEXTURE SHOP: http://tiny.cc/IssaShop
They are quite nice, they capture the pose really well. If there's one thing I suggest is trying to do more dynamic, motion figures since these are quite static.
Centuries Of Damn
I liked these drawings as well. Especially Fig 9. The ass is real. Great job man
These are some pretty good gesture drawings.. Your proportions are well done in
most of them, and you seem to have captured the poses perfectly.
I hope you upload some finished sketches or pieces sometime.
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Very nice. Not sure if this is only because they're small figure drawings, but I feel as if there is only detail done on the contour. Maybe work on shading the inside?
•You're bananas!
You got a real good stroke going king4life! It seems to be "free" and flow natural at some points, and then hesitate and lose some flex at others. I think it might has to do with the speed. When you're hand runs the show, it floats and nails it. But at certain points the old brain takes over and starts fk it up. This is normal for all artist/drawers, sportsmen and dancers etc, your body memory and intuition are better than your conscious brain and forced muscle control.

Routine to "free your hand"/cultivate your lines [Croquis without model]:
1: Take any magazine ore newspaper, a drawing tool and a stumble of white sheets.
2: Set a clock to beep every 10-30second (i like 15)
3: Sit down and draw as hell, using the magazine start drawing off the top left motive on side one. Next motive when the clock beeps, and so on. Just turn the sides when you need to and take a new sheet when the first are full of your small drawings.
4: Continue this for minimum 5mins.

This exercise are like punching a bag to a boxer. The more you do it the better. Feels strange in the start, but does magic over time !

[BTW, wtf TBashDude !?? Flattering that you make me an TB-someone like that, lol]
[WAPOW] "uhhh......no, Commissar we cant be sure yet _but it looks like he was killed by a hazelblunt object"
Originally Posted by hazelbud View Post
You got a real good stroke going king4life! It seems to be "free" and flow natural at some points, and then hesitate and lose some flex at others. I think it might has to do with the speed. When you're hand runs the show, it floats and nails it. But at certain points the old brain takes over and starts fk it up. This is normal for all artist/drawers, sportsmen and dancers etc, your body memory and intuition are better than your conscious brain and forced muscle control.

Routine to "free your hand"/cultivate your lines [Croquis without model]:
1: Take any magazine ore newspaper, a drawing tool and a stumble of white sheets.
2: Set a clock to beep every 10-30second (i like 15)
3: Sit down and draw as hell, using the magazine start drawing off the top left motive on side one. Next motive when the clock beeps, and so on. Just turn the sides when you need to and take a new sheet when the first are full of your small drawings.
4: Continue this for minimum 5mins.

This exercise are like punching a bag to a boxer. The more you do it the better. Feels strange in the start, but does magic over time !

[BTW, wtf TBashDude !?? Flattering that you make me an TB-someone like that, lol]

Such knowledge, I'll take it on. thanks :>
Black Emporer MY TEXTURE SHOP: http://tiny.cc/IssaShop