Ranking
Original Post
(sB) Strictly Business Recruitment Thread

So you want to join Strictly Business? Well, you've come to the right place!!! Don't think that joining this fine clan will be a piece of cake however. Before you join the ride, we require you to make a simple, neat, and informal application. In said application, you will introduce yourself and explain why you want to join this clan. You also get to brag a bit. Oh yes. There are rules as well! Go ahead and take a look at the spoiler below. It contains plenty of helpful tips & tricks that will make your job a lot easier. GOOD LUCK!

Making Your Application

Application Format

Last edited by BeanSprout; Apr 30, 2015 at 01:29 AM.
...Surely you have more productive things to do then read my stupid signature...[TA]|[TF]
Good luck on yo clan Beany!
"Valt, no offence but i'm better than all of nitro apart from maybe azzeff who's around the same..." -Verzox 2015
Originally Posted by DJMC View Post
Good luck on yo clan Beany!

Thanks man. Oh...is Nitro an ally?
-----
Now accepting applications!
Last edited by BeanSprout; Apr 30, 2015 at 03:01 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
...Surely you have more productive things to do then read my stupid signature...[TA]|[TF]
Now taking in recruits! Join this epic clan >:P
I heard of this epic clan, and I felt like this was just the place for me. I've always been fond of humble beginnings, and I think I can do well to help this new clan rise in the ranks. Will such a small amount of people, you get a more personalized and cool experience of friendship and a sense of community that you seldom see anywhere else. Also, I like to have the (sB) name of the clan! ;)
What do you have to offer?: Well, I find myself to be a very skilled toribash player.Getting trained helps me be versatile in my fighting skills while my 2 years of gaming has made me a veteran in the toribash community. I am a very charismatic and overall Sometimes a person who just loves to have fun. And i want to be apart of (sB)!

Name:Torinoob4ever

Member:Junior member
Last edited by torinoob4ever; May 2, 2015 at 05:50 AM.
Good job copying and pasting my example for a clan application -_-

Redo it and I might consider letting you join...
Okay..ill do an other one.

Hi,im torinoob4ever i heard of this clan,It sounds Epic!..I'll try to do my best to present that i can do good! all because of my gaming in this toribash commuinity,I am a very Truthful student in school in real life,i can do my best on this game too!,I love the name (sB) to.. im eight years old,i'd love to be in this group with my gaming until my Right now belt! (2nd dan black belt)
Member:Junior

By-
Torinoob4ever
Last edited by torinoob4ever; May 2, 2015 at 06:44 AM. Reason: you should have tacos for breakfast
Hello Boss,

My name is Slypigeon, a 3rd dan and i'm here to join this new clan, the reason why i wanted to join this clan is because I want to help this clan, I came across this clan one day and saw that it only have two members, so i decided to join it and create a family with u guys^^

So yeaa, My best mods are ABD,judo,Aikido and boxshu. What i can offer in this clan? Welll, I offer great help in war, held recruitment server and betting servers?

Thank you for your time^^
Add me on kik:Senpaimike :D
Come to papa!!! Skrubs N33d3d in le CLan!
Recruitment server opening up later today.