Ranking
Original Post
[ART] Maximillion's Art
[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][CENTER]

Welcome to my mailing list ... it was created to publicize the drawings of an ordinary boy, but who loves drawing.

2010 (charlie chaplin)

2012(Death Wing)

2012(Paul)

2012 (John Kramer)

I was two years without drawing anything and came back in 2014

1) interest that the hardest part was to design the tattoo

Color, which makes it a bit harder ..

2014 It took about 3hours

2014 (wolf)

2015(My Avatar)

2015 Starting the (probably) harder drawing I've ever done

Last edited by Maximillion; Sep 22, 2015 at 01:32 PM.
Wow man these are great, I especially like the John Kramer one.

But you still need to post links to the original art which you took reference from.

The lastest one is going to be cool when it's finished.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
your colouring style with pencils is so so good
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
@ Gunkman04: Thank you. Most of the designs I do, head shot or something vizualizei some times. So Whenever I am trying to copy / or make a picture of something I remember to post the original link. My avatar was inspired by an anime / manga, but I do not lebrava of it.
<http://img3.goodfon.su/original/1680...itaka-4901.jpg>

@Zaxx: Thank you. I have to learn much yet, so I decided to make a drawing course.

@ēRaiken: I'm already starting to color my last, but it will take a while.

@Skylar:Thanks, I'm still learning to color. I gained some handouts arts and am studying.

Starting with the colors!

Really nice! you have talent boy. I hope to see this last full.
ME LAMBE ME LAMBE ME LAMBE
Originally Posted by Maximillion View Post
@Thanks Anubis

Slow and always! Almost done, nor is giving work, imagine

Damn it looks scary yet amazing. Really nice coloring skill with pencils. You're good.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
amazing man amazing, a bit more red would make the skin look like it's really has that tight tearing feel; tension of the skin being ripped apart

so it looks more like the skin is getting shredded than melted or popped like a balloon because of the color pallet you're using, like when you pinch a white guy

Other than the 90 degree angle tear on the face looking upward, would look better if the skin folded under or out because 90 degree angles don't always feel natural. anyway just trying to help don't take it to heart still looks great good luck!