Toribash
Original Post
[Request] Willing to pay 10k ~ 50k max
I am looking for a Full texture(Including Avatar). I am looking For something related to my position in my clan.. Which is Air... But I don't want to be fully clan texture, so I want it to be Air+ Lightning... Which will be awesome ... I want a perfect one so please show a example before I decide.. The reason for this is because I don't want to get something i am not comfortable please.. and By example I mean a screen shot of it with Trails, Back View and Front and Avatar(Optional)... (Without DQ and Ground)

Price (Including Avatar): 10, 000tc - 50,000 tc.
Price (W/O Avatar): 5,000tc-45,000tc.

Pm me if you want to help me with this.. Post your examples..

Thanks for Helping,
ToriKai the Awesome guy who sucks xD
Last edited by Kai; Mar 20, 2009 at 01:50 PM.
Can't Touch This
If you want a really awsome set with DQ, trails and avatar 10K - 50K is a bit to cheap, I payed 100K for my set without DQ and avatar but hey you might get something good. Just giving some advice.
Can you tell me your Force and Lax? Do you like a head in this style? I can recolor it to any Colors you want. Just tell me.

ding1

PS: Eyes and Mouth can be changed too

Texture may loss quality when resized
Last edited by ding1; Mar 20, 2009 at 01:19 PM.
Err qs force and ivory relax i thinks And Please no Emo Head
Can't Touch This
No it's not Ding1/Balanced made it.
Yeah, i'm the Boxman
<~ishi> damnit ishi where are you.
Well it doesn't matter , Balanced = Ding1 (their the same person)
Yeah, i'm the Boxman
<~ishi> damnit ishi where are you.
Originally Posted by ToriKai View Post
Err qs force and ivory relax i thinks And Please no Emo Head

It isnt emo. When you like it i will do the set - if not: you wont find sb making a set that cheap. When you like it you will get this Avy(More Text can be added)

Feel free tu use

balanced

EDIT:
improved:

EDIT2
final version
Last edited by ding1; Mar 20, 2009 at 02:47 PM.
Originally Posted by ding1 View Post
It isnt emo. When you like it i will do the set - if not: you wont find sb making a set that cheap. When you like it you will get this Avy(More Text can be added)

Feel free tu use

balanced

EDIT:
improved:

EDIT2
final version

EDIT3:
Do you have shaders?