Ranking
Original Post
Looking to hire AS3 Programmer
Okay, so here's the message from the man in charge:

Hello AS3 Programmers,

I bought the source of a game that was abandoned by the developer.
As i run a website (and community) which has the same genre as the game.

With the source code we plan to expand the game and make it even better, but since we don't have any AS3 knowledge in our community our ideas cannot come to fruition.

Now the site has grown a bit and made some money with the advertisements, i am ready to hire an AS3 developer, to work trough a list of updates for the game.

The game I'm referring to is Gem Tower Defense, and the list of updates we want will be very similar to this list. We are flexible on the updates, and would appreciate some feedback as to the difficulty of implementing most or all of these updates. If anything stands out as being abnormally difficult we are willing to tweak/remove them as necessary to align with our budget.

I am interested in a price quote, and protecting the source code is very important to me so anyone hired will have to sign a confidentiality and non-compete agreement.

If you're interested, let myself or Ezo (the man in charge [on the website linked to above]) know
Last edited by HedHuntr; Apr 8, 2009 at 12:47 AM. Reason: radical update
Katana League
The Aikido Team
You haven't said what someone would actually get out of working for you..
Yeah, i'm the Boxman
<~ishi> damnit ishi where are you.
Originally Posted by Malvado View Post
You haven't said what someone would actually get out of working for you..

The satisfaction of more or less making the game without it being your game? ....That Is what it seems thus far based on the above information. Currently there isn't even a mention if graphics are already made or not either.

Name the salary/compensation please.
Last edited by lancer_c; Apr 6, 2009 at 01:09 AM.
I've updated the first post. We're paying in cash, I just don't know how much since I'm not the guy who would hire you. I figured that if I said the word hire it would imply monetary compensation.

Graphics are partially completed.
Katana League
The Aikido Team
Bump for completely changing the first post and updating requirements/message in general
Katana League
The Aikido Team