Ranking
Original Post
hello sigma
what did you do today?
<lumpysolo> ermergerd it's jalis <lumpysolo> love u too jalis <3
<jalis> you are worthless <jalis> ignored for my sanity
I worked all day.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
you guys are boring
Well it was a Tuesday, ask again on Saturday or Sunday and it might be slightly more interesting.

What did you do today?
Originally Posted by Swarfiga View Post
Well it was a Tuesday, ask again on Saturday or Sunday and it might be slightly more interesting.

What did you do today?

well today i woke up and then i turned my alarm off and the other one went off so i turned that one off and then fell asleep again and woke up and it was okay because i could still get to college on time but i couldn't get into the bathroom so i ended up getting a later bus meaning i could not get to college on time and i arrived late to my physics lesson in which i did nothing anyway and after that i spent an hour not doing much and then i had an hour of maths and after that i was going to do some work but was distracted by various things i probably should not have been distracted by and as a result managed to achieve nothing all day although however i might add i did finally receive an offer for a university place which is cool and made me feel a bit better
That's pretty cool. All I received was a letter about my car insurance provider not being able to insure me anymore because they've been taken over by some other company or something so I need to find some other company for insurance. Wankers.

What are you looking at doing at uni?
Originally Posted by Swarfiga View Post
That's pretty cool. All I received was a letter about my car insurance provider not being able to insure me anymore because they've been taken over by some other company or something so I need to find some other company for insurance. Wankers.

What are you looking at doing at uni?

well that sounds pretty shit. how hard is it to find someone else though? i don't drive so i wouldn't really know.

i've applied for maths at oxford, warwick, bath, leicester and nottingham. four year courses.
Originally Posted by carl View Post
well that sounds pretty shit. how hard is it to find someone else though? i don't drive so i wouldn't really know.

i've applied for maths at oxford, warwick, bath, leicester and nottingham. four year courses.

finding people is ez. finding cheap people is hard