Ranking
Original Post
[GM] MP challenges

Hey toribashians I (and the rest of the GM team) have some challenges for you. Basically every month we're going to put out a challenge for you to do with a partner (You don't need to have the same partner every time, but you and your partner can only each challenge once. Meaning you can't have two partners.) Prizes will be awarded for how good the replay looks, as well as achieving the primary objective, so how about we get to it instead of creating a massive wall of text?

This months challenge is for you to launch your partner as high as possible in the air, there will be only one score so make sure it's good.

The rules of this challenge are that you may not edit turn frames and they must stay at ten, match frames will be set to 800, engadge distance set
to 300, gravity at -45.

The deadline for this is November 25th

The prize for getting the highest are two hunter forces (one for each partner) and the prize for looking the best are two copper forces (again, one for each partner)
So yeah, put your replays here and have fun

Credit to the user Text for being cool and suggesting this
Last edited by Tim; Nov 3, 2013 at 05:00 PM.
* MMDES222 ([email protected]) has joined #support
[13:47:19] <MMDES222> How to add a brother to the game to make it (mc)
[13:50:05] <@Stellar> What the fuck did you just say to me

Kristis133 is better than me
1 thing that I didn't understand. I must make a replay in MP os in SP?
It's Multiplayer in the thread's title you can see "MP" it means multiplayer
Last edited by McD0NALDS; Sep 17, 2013 at 01:23 PM.
Produco it has to be in mp. So wait I can just do it with like the same clan mate?
Love you Twistedgrl <3
Proud co-leader of (It's)
You may do the spar with anyone, even a clan mate, if you do it with someone in the same house, you'll need a picture to prove that you're two different people because I will be checking IPs ;o
* MMDES222 ([email protected]) has joined #support
[13:47:19] <MMDES222> How to add a brother to the game to make it (mc)
[13:50:05] <@Stellar> What the fuck did you just say to me

Kristis133 is better than me
sorry deleted my post when I saw MP here is my backflips with NotOrson
Attached Files
gegeag.rpl (440.6 KB, 45 views)
Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719
Im going to do this with juvytoot and gravity is -30?
👹 Bushido Member 👹