Toribash
Original Post
PovRay pics
ive posted a few sample of the PovRay textures so people dont have to waste so much time chooseing so ive done this just to make your lives a little bit easyer.

i havent got all the types including volt's one coz there was a script error in it hopefully this can b fixed or i can be told what i did wrong.

milk

glossy lighting

glossy

clean

clay

acidbath

voltsambo

skyscraper

dojo

Brightlight

GoldSilverBroonze

Orange

RednBlack

Silver

softblueshine

now please note all the images are the same stance this was just to save a little bit of time.
Last edited by cabose; Aug 12, 2007 at 07:57 AM. Reason: more
Originally Posted by Dexter
if god is with me and if i belived in god and im sure he is in the room with me, i just wish he brought a extention cord

what for the PovRay program?
if god is with me and if i belived in god and im sure he is in the room with me, i just wish he brought a extention cord

Use antialiasing in your povs, it'll make them look 1,000 times better.
凸[◣_◢]凸 PRAISE LID 凸[◣_◢]凸 FUCK THA HATERS 凸[◣_◢]凸 PUT THIS IN YO SIG IF U DOWN 凸[◣_◢]凸
ok ill do that and compare

Originally Posted by parkermauney View Post
Use antialiasing in your povs, it'll make them look 1,000 times better.

were do i find the antialiasing button

You know the combobox where you choose the size.
If you want to use 320x240, instead, choose 320x240, AA 0.3
凸[◣_◢]凸 PRAISE LID 凸[◣_◢]凸 FUCK THA HATERS 凸[◣_◢]凸 PUT THIS IN YO SIG IF U DOWN 凸[◣_◢]凸
oo k i wondered what that ment lol thanks

so do u have a soccor .inc for it?