Ranking
Original Post
Half Gorilla
i made a half gorrila mod, it's my first mod, you may see the swords and think "what is this bs" but i made the swords for better gameplay.
here are some pics of it.
some stuff you can do is walk easily in it. and i think you can kick to make your leg rip off and destroy the other person.

did that poptart.
Last edited by Beeh; Nov 15, 2007 at 02:59 AM.
Meow, I am quite a cat these days.
Even though no one knows me, I know more about them than they know of me.
does anyone like it? it's 3 days since i posted it and all i got was that post from poptart about a problem with what i said.
It just looks like sword mod with fat legs. :x
凸[◣_◢]凸 PRAISE LID 凸[◣_◢]凸 FUCK THA HATERS 凸[◣_◢]凸 PUT THIS IN YO SIG IF U DOWN 凸[◣_◢]凸
but i put the swords for better gameplay. did you read the description? and the swords mod doesn't have flags on it. people should be more kind about NEW modders not exellent moddes that have had lots of time to get used to the moding
Last edited by Beeh; Oct 3, 2007 at 12:15 AM. Reason: ---(:3)-|--
and the swords mod doesn't have flags on it

Twinsword4.tbm
凸[◣_◢]凸 PRAISE LID 凸[◣_◢]凸 FUCK THA HATERS 凸[◣_◢]凸 PUT THIS IN YO SIG IF U DOWN 凸[◣_◢]凸
Hokai. I'll be completely honest with you. IT SUCKS. it looks like you took twin swords and added fat ankles and wrists -__- Just because you're a new modder doesn't mean we're gonna pretend that you made a super good mod that we play every time we go on toribash.
i didn't mean that you should like, charish me or something because i'm a new modder, i meant because IT'S MY FIRST ONE, i mean you should be more kind about it. and it doesn't look much like twin swords, not because it has bigger legs, but becuase the swords are more out and they're longer too.
need a better idea... all the popular mods have been ORIGINAL... not just something thrown togethor. Maybe change colours of some of the limbs and etc to make it more gorilla-ish.
ok here you go

there's a pic.

here's the mod, as you can see i made some stuff smaller.
Last edited by Beeh; Nov 15, 2007 at 02:59 AM.