Ranking
yup, but the second hit was a combo. so well, you pretty much hit only 5 times. It's a madman but not a good one
^ It was still good lol
That combo was awesome, But madmans are 5 dismembers or more. So yeah, Pretty much.
Cap 'n' Crunch has worked for Quaker Oats for the past 35 years click here and support promoting him to admiral.
That WAS a madman, A cool one! I liked the ending. BOOM, it was purely amazing. It has its own style, no? That last kick was epic. definitely 10/10
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
Actually that was your second. Unite complimented u too!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
not IMHO. I don't count dm's, but the amount of demolition to uke. you can find my exact definition from the link in my sig (it's the first definition, you don't have to read the definitions for other shiiz if you're not interested), but basically in my opinion you have to separate the legs, arms, torso and preferrably also the head form each other.

if you'd dm'd that biggest part one more time, in almost any place, it woulda qulified.

in temrs of style, it's OK. a bit slow, but I like the whirling around uke. you could try not grabbing for a while or changing the grabbing hand, but it's not required
I refuse to grab.
-
Like CnC? Most people do. Be a dear and spread the love!