Toribash
Original Post
Psssst... I think you'll like this
Hi guys,

Considering the last events seemed to get a lot of people involved, I have some more for you. But... these aren't fixed events.

Throughout the week, the admins here at Toribash, will host server tournaments (simple knockout). The prize will be ToriPrime, which I'm sure many of you will want (if you have it, you'll be able to extend or exchange for Toricredits).

However, that's not all there is... we're going to have random prizes. For one, in the server I'm currently hosting: whoever removes their foot (dismemberment) wins a $10 ThinkGeek gift voucher. (http://www.thinkgeek.com) - and prizes like these, is going to happen all week.

So, it's time to brush the dust off your Toribash, and grab the energy drink of your choice.

It's Toribash Time.
Awesome, this actually makes me want to go ingame for once.

Great idea veb.
A true scot.
cool, so they're will be more than one of these?
A dueler is only a good as his finest lift.

I love many people on this forum such as ...
Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...
Hell yeah.

finally a reason to not work for my money.
[18:04:54] <aracoon> Eureka is a powerhungry fag
[13:13] <Eureka> also dota is kinda for pigfuckers
[13:13] <jalis> ban eureka
[13:13] <jalis> thanks
Originally Posted by Dr0pK1ck View Post
cool, so they're will be more than one of these?

For sure. If nobody dismembers a foot today in my server, then it'll go on to another server tomorrow and so on so forth.

If someone does, there'll be another prize, perhaps from a different site rather than ThinkGeek (do you guys have any ideas?)
Awesome. I need tc and a extend toriprime.
|FAQ|[re]|Programmer|
I'm back :)
hmm, maybe its time to come out of tori-retirement for a bit.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Gumfighter View Post
hmm, maybe its time to come out of tori-retirement for a bit.

It's gonna be sweet to see more people with prime. Might even end up increasing the number of Sig requests and whatnot. Awesome stuff veb.
Last edited by JinxZ; Jul 16, 2010 at 02:05 AM.

(>^_^)>