Toribash
Original Post
The IronTori's clan
Hey me and a few buddies just made a clan called IronTobi. Im not 100% sure if this is the right place to post to validate our clan name so Im just going to post it here.

p.s. sorry if this is the wrong place to validate our clan

p.s.s. if you would like to join send me a private message. there is no belt requirements as of now.
Originally Posted by HebrewHamr View Post
Here are the new, updated rules.

Requirements:

-A leader (Can't have a clan without someone to lead the masses.)

-30k (30000) tc I feel there are too many clans being made, too quickly. Hopefully the increase will discourage it. The price increase will commence as of November 3rd.

-A clan tag, such as [Bncy] or [CBK] or [Torigod]. I am enforcing a limit of 8 characters that way we don't have [NewClan-Leader-AwesomeNinja]username running around.

Procedure:

1. First off, make a thread about your clan here. The thread name should be [DSC] plus your clan name. Include a memberlist, clan aim, and any sort of organization/rules you might have planned out. This is to prevent clans from running rampant and to prevent chaos from ensueing.

2. When you're ready, you'll send me the following.
-30k tc
-the name of your clan
-your clan tag
-a link to your [DSC] thread
-any moderators you want for the board (up to 3, including the leader)
-the main leader's name CLEARLY DISPLAYED (Red and bold should do the trick.)
-any external forums you will be using (if any)

3. Once I recieve the money and approve the clan, I'll set up your clan and your clan forum. You (the main leader) can now go into Toriclans and update your roster there.

4. We will now go around and check on forum activity. If a clan is inactive for more than a week, a clan admin (Delaid, Eleeleth, Cindermomo, Vii, or myself) will post in your forum questioning your activity. If we do not get an answer from a clan member in a week, your clan will be rendered dead and have your forum removed.

Advice:

-You should make sure you have a good number of members (I recommend 7) before you make your clan. The tc WILL NOT be refunded if it falls apart.

-Know who you want to be listed as leader, because ToriClans only allows one leader per clan. If you have multiple leaders, one of them has to be the "official" leader.

-If you've seen other clans with passworded sub-forums, it's because they had a good reason for it. If you think your clan needs (read: NEEDS) one, come to me with your reason. If I think it's a good reason, you can get a passworded subforum as well. I'm not giving out a lot. So I'm going to be really strict.

-Please realize that we do have lives outside of Toribash, which become stressful. Your clan may not be made/changed for a while. Please allow 2 weeks - 1 month for it to be made. It should be done faster, but this is reassurance.

Thanks.

[RAWR]
========ROYALRAINBOW========