Toribash
Original Post
Help laptop problem
hi im using a hp windows 7 model=artist edition laptop
everything working fine 147gb free space out of 221 gb.

i'm having a problem with something i don't know how to solve when open toribash or any game like fallout3 etc,my screen lag's and pops out a screen on my task bar saying my driver has stopped working and i cant move my mouse or anything try to help.
so if its a driver issue, then download the latest drivers for your graphics card (if it has one) and reinstall them.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
I've tried that but after installing it it makes my screen smaller so I have to reinstall the
Old one
heh, yes, it will make the screen smaller, install the new ones, then right click your desktop background and click 'personalize' then 'display properties', in here you will find the screen resolution slider, put that at maximum and your screen will be regular size.
Click on start button then go to run and click them and type "msconfig" then press ok. One new window is open then go to top and see the tebular bar, in tebuler bar go throug the graphic option and check if graphics driver are not installed then It is a driver issue, then download the latest drivers for your graphics card (if it has one) and reinstall them.