Ranking
Original Post
[Hunters] Gladiator
[Hunters] Gladiator

Greetings to all! As you may have noticed, I, Gotkicks2 the "pugilist" has made another event! *Huraah!* And this time, the event would be more BRUTAL more FUN and more MONEY! Who doesn't like BRUTALITY, FUN and MONEY in one convenient bloody package!? And who hates long entrances?! Probably most of us! So let me get to the rules and mechanics!

Rules:
1. Standard [Hunters] rules
2. Don't be a pussy

Mechanics:
There would be two members that would be picked and they would be facing each other in game in one of the mods in our mosh pit*. The members who wouldn't be picked will be encouraged to place their bets on these two lucky(or unlucky) gladiators! The gladiator who will win would get 10% of the total bets. The clan will automatically get 5% from the total bets. After the fight the winner would be placed in the "Winners" group. the "Winners" would be facing each other after everyone has fought with someone. And this goes on until there is one winner. There would be a prize who ever wins the overall tourney. *Send me your bets to make it official

The mechanics are really simple and it's fun for everyone (or is it?)

MOSH PIT!!!
Aikido
Running
Taekkyon
Lenshu3
Ninjutsu

You can make your own nick name like I made mine ^-^ Just for the feel of it.

Gladiators of the week

Anaklusmos vs Fett175

Bets for this match:

First round winners of [Hunters] Gladiators 2012
SilentAssassin a.k.a. Maximus Decimus Meridius
Last edited by Gotkicks2; Aug 9, 2012 at 03:57 PM. Reason: surprise :D
[Hunters] Pack Elder | Events squad leader | RSO | MMO
Gotkicks2
Cool cool. Are the gladiators randomized or somethin?
Also I'll wait to see how much others are puttin up before I post
hey I dont think that anyone wants to really play judo in a event like this..? Maybe you should change it to some other mod? :S
A proud ex-leader of the mighty [Hunters]
*click*
i really want to join but first of can someone help me with the user32 problemit say that "user 32 is relocated in memory" (becouse of shell32)
help me!
The only problem I have is that I have a job, so I can only do matches on weekends

Oh, and I want to be called "Maximus Decimus Meridius" for this event.