Ranking
Original Post
[Accepted]Elate
Originally Posted by Elate View Post
Nationality: Russian-Ukranian
Belt: Custom.
Preferred Mods: Taekkyon, ErthTk, Wushu, Lenshu, Ninjutsu, Aikido (bd), etc.
Old Clans: Russur, Abyss, Hack.
Why do you want to join?: I would like to get to know all of you closer by the talkish way and ingame. More than that, I would like to know your clan "Culture" and try to make your family a little bigger. Anyway, I'm here to join foreign clan, what I've never done before and I a little bit nervous about that. Anyway, that could be a great experience for me generally. And yes, that was and is my dream to join [Urban], actually.
What kind of skills do you bring to Urban?: Pretty much skills in multiplayer mod, also in Singleplayer. By the way, I like to make some art in Photoshop, here is an example.
Other Qualities: Now, I would like to tell you some words about myself. So, my name is Max. I live in Russian, Primorskiy Region, Vladivostok city. That's a pretty big city, but not so big, as Moscow. I live with my parents (Father and Mother) in a cottage. I'm currently studying in a university: "Vladivostok State University of Economics and Service". That's really great to study there, new knowledge, new possibilities, new friends, new girls By the way, I'm interested in Snowboarding like a sport and guitar like a music. About my character: I'm talkative guy, creative in some ways, responsible and interesting. Don't really know what I should add in addition, but that's all, I guess. If you have some questions, you may ask.

Thank you for attention and reading.
Draw a Lemon:
Here are some replays:

He impressed us with his sp in the recruitment thread, now it's time for a real test. So says Leilak.
Thought I'd do it because Leil is on his phone.
MEH.

You guys know what to do I guess, good luck Elate. Use this thread to get to know us o7
Last edited by Numbers; Feb 16, 2013 at 03:40 PM.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
I vote yes on the grounds of having not played with him yet.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
From a looong time ago:
[21:56]<Blam>ManBreakfast: Frunk wants to know why you banned him from IRC
[21:56]<ManBreakfast>oh, fuck
[21:56]=-=Mode #toribash -b Frunk!*Frankie'sip by ManBreakfast
Thank you, Erth, Frunk. So, we could actually chat in skype or IRC to know better each other. Also, my skype: chertila25.
And yes, I'll be at home till 7 hours and could be ready for a test ingame.
[ORMO][TW][Ex-GM]
|RUSSUR|ABYSS|HACK|URBAN|DMND|
Feel free to hang in our irc, I'll add you on Skype once I get home from school and we can try and play a few.
how's your Taekkyon?
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
I can't really judge about my skill in it. But, I usually play with Reykimoruy and Karabum. Anyway, let's check my skill out.
[ORMO][TW][Ex-GM]
We're all ingame now, jo turban if anyone else likes

EDIT: time for my vote.
Tk is promising, aikido is decent, wushu is also not bad.
Yes from me
Last edited by Erth; Feb 5, 2013 at 07:47 PM.
She/They

Thank you for testing me. Actually, I couldn't show much skill, as I didn't play much, failed sometimes. Anyway, I will do my best to approve and improve it.
I'm glad to hear that from you, Erth.
[ORMO][TW][Ex-GM]
So, what are we going to do next?
I can wait pretty much, but it isn't making me happier :/
If you have any strange or important questions about me, just ask, I'll answer them fairly.
By the way, is there any clan traditions?
[ORMO][TW][Ex-GM]