Toribash
Original Post
[REL] Deth-Aikido
As far as i know, this has not been done before, however if i am wrong, please correct me. :|

This is kind of a remix of Aikido Pads by Pikarus. (creds to him for the inspiration) In this mod, insted of just getting dq'd outside of the dojo, you get dm'd and/or dq'd. there are mats set up around the dojo, which are instagib. because of the mats' thickness, if you fall lightly out of the dojo, you get dismembered by the mats. however, most of the time, you are thrown out with great enough force to phase through the mat a tiny bit, causing you to dq.

here are some screenshots and the mod, please try it out and report any problems before i get this on multiplayer. i want to make sure its perfect before getting it approved. ^_^

*EDIT*

added bouncy version (thanks for the idea, blkk) and it's pretty intense.

couldnt make the one, where u need to force you opponent down to dq through the mat, becuase i couldnt get the thickness right. either, u dq'd with no force at all, or couldnt dq at all. maybe someone else can do it. :|
Attached Images
aikido mod 1.JPG (6.8 KB, 25 views)
aikido mod 2.JPG (10.0 KB, 33 views)
Attached Files
deth-aikido.tbm (670 Bytes, 11 views)
deth-aikido(bounce).tbm (748 Bytes, 6 views)
Last edited by dethreaper; Feb 18, 2009 at 06:46 PM.
poo
I just tested it a bit, it looks funny.
Sigma | Gata
Lost pet looking for home
ah... well somthing like this has been done before.... doubldagr's akidoDOA. basicly the same thing, but good job anyways.
- its been a while
true, true.

their are significant differences in these two mods.

oh, and would it be too much to add alot of bounce to the mats? that would be great, (and funny)

or make a versions that is not bouncy or instagib, and make mats a bit thicker... so light touches dont dq, but you have to be pressed into the mat to dq.
- its been a while