Toribash
Original Post
Tamer0's Weekly Competitions - What Goes Up
Prizes sponsored by the Gamekeepers, cheers guys!

Hello and welcome to my second weekly replay competition! This week, I'm challenging you all to make a replay where you throw Uke up high in the air, get into position under him and then attack him. Seeing as gravity is on your side here, I'll be looking for the best use of your falling Uke along with the usual style and destruction.

Objective
Your aim is to make a replay where you throw the whole of Uke up at least 7 metres (type "/am 1" without the speech marks into the text box to check) and then attack him as he falls. You have to cause at least one dismemberment or fracture to Uke before he hits the ground. All dismemberments must be made while Uke is in the air.

Rules
The objective must be achieved.
Replays can't be any longer than 2000 frames.
Dismemberment threshold and/or fracture threshold must be at least 100.
All replays are to be made in classic or sambo.tbm
All other game rules can be changed to your preference.
No hacking or stealing of replays is permitted.
A maximum of 3 replays may be entered.
All replays must be made for this competition.
Most importantly, have fun!

Judging
Providing you have followed the rules, I will allocate scores as follows:

Style ??/20
Destruction ??/20
Use of falling Uke when attacking ??/10

Total ??/50

Prizes
The 3 highest scoring replay makers will get the following prizes:

1st 10k
2nd 7k
3rd 3k

The deadline is just under 1 week from now, 28th March 00:00GMT (Saturday night, Sunday morning).

Good luck everyone, let the replay making commence!
1st entry again.
Attached Files
darp :(.rpl (156.4 KB, 52 views)
Monkey yeknoM
onkeyM Myekno
nkeyMo oMyekn
keyMon noMyek
eyMonk knoMye
yMonke eknoMy
Monkey yeknoM
Off to a quick enough start. Good work guys!

Larfen and Drunkenmonkey, you've both got the right idea. Those appear to be valid.

Desitwist on the other hand, you need a higher launch there mate. Another one a half metres should do it.
Originally Posted by Tamer0 View Post
Objective
Your aim is to make a replay where you throw the whole of Uke up at least 7 metres (type "/am 1" without the speech marks into the text box to check) and then attack him as he falls. You have to cause at least one dismemberment or fracture to Uke before he hits the ground. All dismemberments must be made while Uke is in the air.

I dont think your replay is legit.
Last edited by ShiftV3; Mar 25, 2010 at 05:30 PM.
ORMO
Sorry to post here but I don't know if I should use the report button, JTaekwondo stole my replay and it made me angry as f***. Here is where it was originally posted ---> http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=162821 a while ago in my replay thread. The original replay is named "dancing tiger claw", it is right in the first post.
We're still kids in buses longing to be free.