Ranking
Original Post
I'll ask you guys first.
Ok hi guys, I've come to the point in my life where I feel like giving back to the people that aren't as lucky as I. So I noticed this charity in Chicago called Saints Baldricks, it is a charity that helps find a cure for kids cancer. I'm thinking about volunteering and if I do I have to take donations from people and on March 1st I will be shaving my head. I was thinking about using toribash to help me donate, sounds weird right? Anyways how I'm going to do that is by receiving donations (toricredits) and selling them to Tc buyers for USD and that money I will hopefully make will go to St Baldricks. If I am to do this I will need you guys to help support me and this event. I will be posting pictures of my sexy face and hair throughout this time and when the big day comes up I'll post how much money I raised altogether and my baldass head aha.

So yeah, think I should do it? Also Uric I'm still sober..
I will put 100k towards it.
My mum got cancer at an early age and now has no feeling in her feet due to the radiation therapy. :<
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
Lumpy worth a shot (:
Uric my granny passed away from breast cancer as well as lung, I know how you feel.
I miss you Stellar.
:<

I'll do your paragraphs and picture tonight.
<3
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
I'll send the 100k in like two days then. To give you incentive to return into my arms. <3
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
Yeah I was going to talk to Suo and see if he can allow me to post it in the news section as well change my usertitle to a link to it. Also when I donate my money I will personally make a shout out to Toribash and potentionally get the game/company some new players as well as attention in the states. Another thing you should link this event in your signature so it'll get more people to help out (:
If you manage to sell all the TC, (there aren't a lot of people buying atm from what I've seen) this is an awesome idea, but I doubt you'll be able to sell it all, definitely not by yourself anyway. This is assuming you get a button of donations though, but knowing the type of people that make up the majority of Toribash, that might not happen.

Either way best of luck, I hope you get a boatload of donations and manage to sell it all!

I'll just send some cash moneys myself to support the cause.
We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.