Toribash
Original Post
Toribash for kinect?
So what do you think? Kinect for 360. Shouldn´t it be cool? I mean you don´t need to flip in real life but If you move a body part it will come up a circle to check if its the right joint. If it is just move it more to that way you want it too.

PS: This isn´t comming! Its just a Idea!
Psst... This is a way to a free market! Press on This button.
This would be so awesome but no thats really never happen..
My Fan Club|†Custom Belt†|†Proud Piratez Overseer and Chest Keeper†| Click or Die|
Do What You Want Cuz A Pirate Is Free. You Are A Pirate!!
Uberis|FighterKHV|Firebolty|TheDog96|TheAnimal
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
holy shit that would be amazing. If it was on like multiplayer, and you like fought the other person, like there were by 50 frames, and you punched/kicked the other person in that amount of frames it would stop, you could get ready for another attack and so on. that would be so fucking awesome not going to lie. hampa has to come out with that. It would be the best game ever!
Originally Posted by Slaitor View Post
it would be awesome but would be weird to.It would be really hard to control your tori.

Wouldn't be really hard if the movement will be like in real life ;)
anyway cool but not gonna happen in future 5 years
<iRookie>This clan got a lot of epic members, such as missuse and Aj, Pulse and Kaszanas, and I want to be part of them.
i dont think the movment will be like that because toribash is all about joints so you need to be able to choose what to move.
Originally Posted by Slaitor View Post
i dont think the movment will be like that because toribash is all about joints so you need to be able to choose what to move.

Naah i think that would be really cool...
I imagine it like that:
you got the Xbox Pad and you want to move.
You push one button.
You're making your move
for example mod is somehow realistic just like -30 grav etc.
you make backflip and kinect saves your movement making it frame per frame and frame rate is for example 10 after 10 frames you got pause and you can choose the move you wanted to do
a)you made backflip in real life - Your tori will do it
b)during backflip you wanted to change your movement - make other move after pushing button so your Tori could do it after this turn ...

Still never gonna happen
cool idea ...
<iRookie>This clan got a lot of epic members, such as missuse and Aj, Pulse and Kaszanas, and I want to be part of them.
Really you're complicating the ideas more than they need to me. Just at the beginning sync areas of your body to the joint and then just tap there.

The hard part would be translating that code over. Those games are insanely complicated already.
A certain recluse, I know not who, once said that no bonds attached him to this life, and the only thing he would regret leaving was the sky.