Ranking
Original Post
Rejoin where u were
Hai so i was in a tourney and i pinged so the game dissconected me and i needed to rejoin back but in the tourneys were a lots of peopel so i couldnt join in my postition that i was and that makes me angry becuse i waited a lot to get there.

So i would like if there would be any sistem or idk that allowes u that when you ping u get back and at the same postion that u were.

THANKS!
PEACE!
Ormo | TANG | Tk | RSO
you ask an operator of the tourney to allow you back into the queue informing him that you recently pinged along with your queue position.

Public tourney just reconnect to the server and type /enter or /en and if you were not gone for very long you will be placed back into the game in the last queue position.
Originally Posted by Micah View Post
you ask an operator of the tourney to allow you back into the queue informing him that you recently pinged along with your queue position.

Public tourney just reconnect to the server and type /enter or /en and if you were not gone for very long you will be placed back into the game in the last queue position.

You however may not rejoin if you would be entering into a position that is not yours as this is cheating the queue and against the rules
Don't dm me pictures of bowls that you find attractive.