Ranking
Original Post
(CN) Carpe Noctem Recruitment Thread

This is the official Carpe Noctem Recruitment Thread. As the title says, this thread is just for applications for the clan, spam will not be tolerated.

Alts are forbidden.

All applications have to be free form (others will be ignored). It's important that I'm able to talk to you, so Skype is recommended.

Please read the rules in our Clan Discussion Thread first.

If you still want to apply, here is some necessary information that you should include:
Name
What do you do in your free time?
Past clans (if any)
Forum Activity 
Board you like the most
your best friend in toribash (if available)
Why do you want to become a Phantom?
Please be patient with your application. I will message you within a week after you wrote it. So please be up to date with your private messages.

After you get accepted, you will become a Trial Member (Specter) for a period of time where we will get to know you more and you'll be able to become a Phantom.

Good luck to all of you!

I'm only cleaning here..
Don't be shy. If you are unsure about applying, we can also talk via Skype first to get to know each other. You'll find my Skype Name in the Discussion Thread (Don't forget to write your Toribash name when adding)
I'm only cleaning here..
Hello, My name is Isaac and I'm 14 years of age.
I'm from Ohio, a ordinary little state that has no really interesting history or background too it other than some battles.
I'm a gamer, Eat, School, Game, Sleep. I strive to be one of the best players in Toribash. I noticed how you said "Alts are forbidden" but I'm applying anyway cause this is a very interesting clan. I've got another "Main" account that I no longer use, It is WhyBeAre.
I've been in a wide range of clans here they are: (Vibe),[Origin],[Nitro],(Cell),[e], and (Bomb) Long ago. I am on the forum at least once every single day for a good 3 or 5 hours. I've had multiple "friends" over my 3 years on Toribash but I'll name a few that really stood out, BlackDragan, SparkyAU(Before he was a GM), Zwift, Swosh, and Kirito, and Retro/D3athD3mon. I'm not sure what they all thought about me but I considered them all friends.
I'm interested in joining your clan because you yourself have spent quite a bit of money on this game and you came out of no where with this clan. I want to help you get it off of the floor and launch this clan that shows some promise with you as a leader.

~MoonSick
Last edited by MoonSick; Oct 9, 2015 at 09:58 PM.
Originally Posted by MoonSick View Post
Hello, My name is Isaac and I'm 14 years of age.
I'm from Ohio, a ordinary little state that has no really interesting history or background too it other than some battles.
I'm a gamer, Eat, School, Game, Sleep. I strive to be one of the best players in Toribash. I noticed how you said "Alts are forbidden" but I'm applying anyway cause this is a very interesting clan. I've got another "Main" account that I no longer use, It is WhyBeAre.
I've been in a wide range of clans here they are: (Vibe),[Origin],[Nitro],(Cell),[e], and (Bomb) Long ago. I am on the forum at least once every single day for a good 3 or 5 hours. I've had multiple "friends" over my 3 years on Toribash but I'll name a few that really stood out, BlackDragan, SparkyAU(Before he was a GM), Zwift, Swosh, and Kirito, and Retro/D3athD3mon. I'm not sure what they all thought about me but I considered them all friends.
I'm interested in joining your clan because you yourself have spent quite a bit of money on this game and you came out of no where with this clan. I want to help you get it off of the floor and launch this clan that shows some promise with you as a leader.

~MoonSick

Nice app, would love to meet you ingame. You're now added to the "Specter" rank (if you accept the invitation). I hope I'll meet you soon! Also, if you'd like to chat and you have Skype, feel free to send me your contact name
Last edited by Cripplz; Oct 10, 2015 at 12:33 AM.
I'm only cleaning here..
Hi! i'm xzasdeded, i'm a 14 years old from indonesia,my birthday is at 4th of july#murica
my favourite mods are aikido and its siblings (abd, greykido,etc)i like to make replays even if i move like i have severe case of stroke XD,
I can also make those 5 sec kiai sound (i mean everyone can but im just saying this so i look like someone special lol)i am only 2nd dan but i am very good at my favourite mods and i would gladly participate in clan events
I am very active ingame and in forums, but i spend more time in the forums although i dont post much, im active everyday for 2-3 hours in the forums,my gmt is +07:00 and i am active as soon as i get home (which is around 3 o clock in my time) i usually just look around in the markets, admiring textures and sets that people made,i want to be able to make textures too but mine are atrocious(dl me, you will see what im talking about), but im eager to learn new stuff that i find interesting
My previous clans are (Ab) and (Dark) i left both because they are both not very active
I don't really know anyone in toribash, used to have some good friends back in 2011 but i left toribash for several years so they probably have died of old age or something but Jaker said hi to me once, therefore we are legit friends(?)
I want to join this clan, because
i have been looking for a nice, active, interesting clan, but somehow this clan caught my attention, its kinda weird because it's far from my criteria, but i have this feeling that this clan will actually be a nice and good community so
i decided fuck it, im applying XD, you can expect me to be forum active and will be posting in the discussion thread often, also i can be helpful with some stuff(?) and also add my skype its maizena151 (Tyo)
Thanks For Reading!
Attached Files
fold.rpl (113.3 KB, 8 views)
sp murder.rpl (191.1 KB, 7 views)
twist and turn.rpl (71.4 KB, 4 views)
damn.rpl (77.0 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by Whale; Oct 13, 2015 at 06:05 PM.
Originally Posted by xzasdeded View Post
Hi! i'm xzasdeded, i'm a 14 years old from indonesia,my birthday is at 4th of july#murica
my favourite mods are aikido and its siblings (abd, greykido,etc)i like to make replays even if i move like i have severe case of stroke XD,
I can also make those 5 sec kiai sound (i mean everyone can but im just saying this so i look like someone special lol)i am only 2nd dan but i am very good at my favourite mods and i would gladly participate in clan events
I am very active ingame and in forums, but i spend more time in the forums although i dont post much, im active everyday for 2-3 hours in the forums,my gmt is +07:00 and i am active as soon as i get home (which is around 3 o clock in my time) i usually just look around in the markets, admiring textures and sets that people made,i want to be able to make textures too but mine are atrocious(dl me, you will see what im talking about), but im eager to learn new stuff that i find interesting
My previous clans are (Ab) and (Dark) i left both because they are both not very active
I don't really know anyone in toribash, used to have some good friends back in 2011 but i left toribash for several years so they probably have died of old age or something but Jaker said hi to me once, therefore we are legit friends(?)
I want to join this clan, because
i have been looking for a nice, active, interesting clan, but somehow this clan caught my attention, its kinda weird because it's far from my criteria, but i have this feeling that this clan will actually be a nice and good community so
i decided fuck it, im applying XD, you can expect me to be forum active and will be posting in the discussion thread often, also i can be helpful with some stuff(?) and also add my skype its maizena151 (Tyo)
Thanks For Reading!

Hello, xzasdeded.

Thanks for your application. You're good at Singleplayer Replays and seem like a nice guy but I think you wouldn't fit in that well here. Try to apply on a clan which matches your interests.

So unfortunately, rejected.

However, if you want to apply again, feel free to do this in 2 weeks.
I'm only cleaning here..