Toribash
Original Post
Opinion on Rushing?
What do you think about people who rush? Do you like them or do you dislike them?

I personally don't mind. I rush quite a bit, so I don't care if I am rushed.
Last edited by WeooWeoo; Feb 18, 2015 at 05:00 AM. Reason: Grammar Failure.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
I find rushes quite refreshing actually. Keeps me on my toes and thinking constantly. A lot of times in mods like wushu, mushu and lenshu people have openers that require a certain startup to launch the move. The unexpectedness of rushes help me to focus solely on reacting to my opponets moves as efficiently as possible. Feels great .
I am light. I am darkness. I am a rushing waterfall. I am a blazing inferno. I am and I am not. The Power of Nothingness compels me...DENJIN HADOUKEN!
Man I don't get rushers like why the fuck would you want to be in a fraternity anyway
[12:00] <fudgiebalz> toribash SUCKS
Check my ~~~Dank Replays~~~
I don't really like rushers because of the fact that they use openers (mainly in mushu) that are nearly impossible to fucking dodge, making me want to leap through my computer screen, through theirs, and rip they heart, and strangle them with it.

Just my really lovely opinion. <3
I dislike rush-kicking in TK and erthtk/erthtkv2 because it requires no skill. Although it's counter-able, it disrupts the match completely.
Don't care much about rush-kicks in aikido variants, since you can easily use it to your advantage.
Modo Bestia
Originally Posted by SkypePro View Post
I don't really like rushers because of the fact that they use openers (mainly in mushu) that are nearly impossible to fucking dodge, making me want to leap through my computer screen, through theirs, and rip they heart, and strangle them with it.

Just my really lovely opinion. <3

I understand your feeling. I do rush, but only in Mushu. Because I'm a cheep son of a bitch like that. But it gets boring when you rush over and over. :P

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
I don't really like it but when I get rushed I try to block it so the opponent will have less than
10000 points more than me and then I just try to come back.
Last edited by TimmyboyG; Feb 25, 2015 at 04:07 AM.

i am a bird now - Lil B

I find openers to be awesome, I mean you try making a move that works 100% of the time. If you have loads of openers that work, your game would be godly.
Opinion on Rushing?
I don't care about how people fight. I mean, I'm not emotionally altered by the way people fight. If a bro rushes, cool! Being caught by surprised or getting beaten by people's strats helps me learn to counter them and become a better player in general. You don't like it? Beat it!
...Surely you have more productive things to do then read my stupid signature...[TA]|[TF]