Toribash
Original Post
Re: The mysterious replays of the noweb
What are we supposed to say anymore? erm, I'll just start rating them... 9/10, I liked the sidejump one the most. I didn't like the first one as much as the others because both of uke's glutes remained unharmed. That might be picky, but it's your own fault posting so good replays. :P
[12:23] <Drugade> hello
[12:24] <Drugade> i have paid over my phone but i become my tc not!!!
Originally Posted by Imsku
What are we supposed to say anymore?

I've been noticing a bit of that. I could start posting the less demanding replays that I usually don't, like some of these.
Originally Posted by noweb

I've been noticing a bit of that. I could start posting the less demanding replays that I usually don't, like some of these.

I like your replays as much as the next guy, but my issue is that they're very conceptually similar. i.e. set up, put some force on Uke, grab and tear him to bits. You're very good at what you do, but they kind of all blend together in my mind after a while.

I'm still waiting for someone to one up me pole vaulting with Uke or something. Or just something new.

I'm also waiting on rotation of the lower arm and lower leg about the axis of the upper arm, and thigh, respectively, so I can make Toribash Thriller.
Radioactive torso's description should be, "You have cancer like wow."
Originally Posted by Dafe
Originally Posted by noweb

I like your replays as much as the next guy, but my issue is that they're very conceptually similar. i.e. set up, put some force on Uke, grab and tear him to bits. You're very good at what you do, but they kind of all blend together in my mind after a while.

I'm still waiting for someone to one up me pole vaulting with Uke or something. Or just something new.

I'm also waiting on rotation of the lower arm and lower leg about the axis of the upper arm, and thigh, respectively, so I can make Toribash Thriller.

I think there's enough variation in the concept, at least as much variation as there is in the concept of "let me kick uke's head off".

Besides, your replays are great and things like pole vaulter are nice for their novelty, but Toribash is about tearing dudes apart, and I don't think anyone can say I've absolutely perfected the technique.
Probably not, but it's not super hard to get to the point where you've done it enough that it's not that fun, or challenging.

Incidentally, trying to juggle is hard.
You're grossly underestimating the entertainment value of making those replays.
I mean, it's not like I don't have a long history of tearing Uke apart.