Toribash
Original Post
[Secret] Artistic Board

The place for all you artists out there to post and compare your creations amongst friends.

Several artists may be selected by the members to represent Secret.

If you would like to be an artist, post a sample of your art and the clan will be able to vote on their favorites.

Member Associated Artwork:

By MrAakash

By jetfox4

Clan Artist:
MrAakash
Iemagazine
Metriakon

Last edited by Mystery; Jun 10, 2013 at 03:16 AM.
*Off topic, Myst isn't this a remake of one of the other threads? (I feel like I've seen it before)
Alive and Kicking again, [SECRET], former artist, I lose all my matches.
yes, I'm redoing them and such and some of them will retain the same basic principles. I'm just doing it for the sake of it being easier to update them.
This isn't necessary, we could just stick to the old thread, and update that one. But who cares.

'Mertiakon' kool beenz.

I may be an 'artist' but I don't create art often, yes, I try everyday to work something out on my tablet, but no, I will only show work, that is worth showing, and I'm happy with. Which is very unlikely in this moment, because I get really annoyed whlist drawing.

Although, I'm getting a Wacom Cintiq 15x, so it should get easier because i will be
drawing on a LED, pen-pressure surface, where I can see directly what I'm doing.

I have Wacom Bamboo Fun right now, just to throw that out there.
Metri I feel you on the tablet, my art right now is also aggravating because I invision it, and then I fail at creating it. I am getting closer though, once I create final WIP's that I enjoy I will show it.

Fail art

here is some art i am stuck with forever lol but i did the eyes btw this is my ankle
Also this is a deathnote thingy my gf drew on my arm in school.

"Deathnote

Last edited by 3263441; Jun 3, 2013 at 12:16 PM.
Guys, I made a signature for one of my friends, is it good?

So, my friend plays on a Zombie-Survival, Role-Play server hosted on a game called 'Grand Theft Auto - San Andreas" in a mod called 'SA-MP', soon to get changed to 'MTA', but we're going off-topic.

He is roleplaying an Evil character, very much like Albert Wesker, the same behaviour, personality, and ... powers, as him. He also has his looks.

And his girlfriend, in game, looks like Jill Valentine, so she's there too.
he said "I love it, because the background is epic, and then theres this evil dream-team", so I guess that explenation pretty much sums it up.
Lol. Let me whip something up wit ma art skills.