Toribash
Original Post
[VID] continue?

finished:

Subscribe to my new channel

Fraps to record
Vegas Pro 12.0 to edit
music:
Miley Cyrus - Wrecking Ball (CAKED UP Remix)
replays by oblivion,largekilla and bisonic
c&c much appreciated
Last edited by Hagan; Dec 20, 2013 at 05:23 PM.
freecam was fucking perfect, along with the effects in the 1st replay. I wish you had more effects in the first part of the 2nd replay to keep up with the pace, but it was still phenominal. finish this
This sync was amazing. You should've had a bit more effects in the beginning of the 2nd half, but besides that this is one of the most amazing toribash videos i have ever seen.
11/10
Finish it!
[My Replays] | [Aether] | [PM Me For Request Mods] | [Tricktionary]
[Static] | [Xioi] | [♥2WC♥] | [iFred] | [Oblivion]
yeah i want that too , but hey u should end the movie with a good effect or something !!
↝Mudjad↜
↝In the name of Allah↜
↝|[U]|[Shift]|[Flip]|[Cheat]|↜
↝Angels ツ my twin for ever↜
It's a great video and yes you should continue it, but that last replay is made by LargeKilla.
Preposterously dank.
ok this is no offense but the last time i left toribashcommunity there was a great music choice in videos going around here, songs that are now one of my favourites but after 2 years comming back to the community the musical choice sux here only like oone of 30 vids has a good song...the editing is awesum(except of that triangle shit i hate this...) but pls change music .... maybe sumthin like dieselboy invid?? but then u have to reset your syncro...