Ranking
Original Post
Great Games Experiment key messup.
I'm really not sure where to put this, but I recently took up an offer from GreatGamesExperiment.com and garagegames.com to get a free copy of Toribash. (Hold your opinions on wither or not that was a good idea)

When I put in the key into the 2.5 demo Setup, it tells me the key was invalid. I figured that part out, I had to download the special ( I don't mean in a good way) Game Garage version... aka: 2.44. The key worked with that. Now I put the key in that, play fine. But the problem I encountered, I can't change my name (Says my key is invalid, yet it lets me join all the servers) and every time I enter the key HERE on the forums... Well I don't think it works.

Help?
Well they told me that this is going to be fixed.. Is this true?

It was veb
Last edited by OldJoe; Jun 14, 2007 at 03:11 AM. Reason: Missing info
That's uberly unfair... and Now ppl sells these keys on the marketplace for like 15k and that's really unfair... there shouldn't be refunds...
Je fixe les gens même lorsqu'ils s'en appercoivent...

Blame the fact that english is not my default language of communication...
Originally Posted by kRokZ View Post
That's uberly unfair... and Now ppl sells these keys on the marketplace for like 15k and that's really unfair... there shouldn't be refunds...

Hey, don't throw accusations around like that. I sold a key I PAID FOR for 15k toricreds. I paid for all my keys and have the right to do what I want with them. Don't ever assume things about me again. I won't be so nice when I correct you next time.
"Splint Chesthair" - Is my real name.
He is selling the key at a loss. He paid $20/20,000 credits for it. He's selling it for cheap because he is a nice guy.
Originally Posted by Clbck View Post
He is selling the key at a loss. He paid $20/20,000 credits for it. He's selling it for cheap because he is a nice guy.

well, not exactly....

I sold it because I needed more toricreds... lol
"Splint Chesthair" - Is my real name.
Originally Posted by S1GN4LM4N View Post
well, not exactly....

I sold it because I needed more toricreds... lol

Well, that too. :P
We're pissed oof because the GG players are getting toribash free, are you letting them do this for a reason, hampa?