Ranking
Original Post
introduction
I hope I'm not out of line posting this here. I'll get to why it isn't in applications.

Hi, my name is Rick. I was born in 1985. Timezone: EST. I'm quite a loser in real life. I've done various computer related stuff non-professionally; design, motion graphics, code. I put together a fairly powerful desktop before I lost my last job, but I don't play many modern games on it. Although I don't play a wide variety of games, I do spend a lot of time gaming and I usually feel a little guilty about it. ¶ That is why I'm not posting this in applications and have been reluctant to join a clan or post in the forums. If I had a job, I would almost certainly apply to join TLL. I do like the idea of a clan that values maturity and mutual respect and friendship regardless of what happens in game. I recently met Fear and Caribou in game and you guys seem cool. ¶ I started TB a while back, then took a long break. My in game name has always been RBB. I play fullscreen. I don't play many different mods, but I'm not opposed to it. I don't generally save replays and the ones I do have of myself are stupid. Maybe I'll attach one just for the heck of it.
Attached Files
frogman.rpl (49.1 KB, 5 views)