Ranking
Original Post
[TEX]8-bit set (still WIP)
Hey guys, I started my newest project today and I need some help/Ideas to see what else can I add to this set, c&c is REALLY appreciated, thanks !

Disclaimer: Every single part of that set was made by me, except the mario character from his right thigh.

P.S: I'm thinking about change the head or just make some edits, what do you guys think?

Wip 1

Wip 2

Cheers!
Last edited by Mimic; Oct 28, 2012 at 01:48 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<Jarmund>puta keppario
Cogito ergo sum
Ex-Tori Agent | OBT Member | [Reaper] | A.k.a. void/prada
it has nice flow for the head try like mario or a space invader or something the head kinda looks weird with the rest the rest is good so 8.6/10
damn im gettin old
Thanks for the c&c, I'm gonna change that head and post a new wip tomorrow.
Maybe a space invader head or something like that :3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<Jarmund>puta keppario
Cogito ergo sum
try to do an OMG face in 8bit, as if you were getting the highscore :P

great work so far : )
I'm Tasty and I know it.
I like Rocks.
Thanks for the comments guys, here's another wip:

The head is not finished yet,and its really far from finish, etc.
Same goes to the foot textures, I'll probably change then on next wip

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<Jarmund>puta keppario
Cogito ergo sum
Finally got time to work on that set again, I'm not sure if it's finished yet, anyway here's another wip:

PS: I'll probably edit that megaman cannon because it's looking too simple for me.

C&C?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<Jarmund>puta keppario
Cogito ergo sum
Ugh damn the torso looks os sexy i love the pacman and the mario 10/10 but the only thing i don't like is the head but i love the rest
l AOD founder l
Reflexz Co founder
Originally Posted by Pyroxxx View Post
Ugh damn the torso looks os sexy i love the pacman and the mario 10/10 but the only thing i don't like is the head but i love the rest

Thanks man, I'll probably change that head, make something more detailed but I'm not sure what to do atm
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<Jarmund>puta keppario
Cogito ergo sum
Pros: I LOVE the idea of an 8-bit set, its something alot of people can relate to.

Ideas: try to add some sort of atari-like racing game somewhere. Also try to add an 8-bit atari joystick, i think it would really pull the set together.

Cons: Please change the head, i hate to see such a nice set ruined with that peice of crap head.
People HATE when sentences don't end the way they