Ranking
Original Post
hi, issues here.
Hi, most of you probably don't know but I've been dealing depression, anxiety, and a boatload of other shit. But after the doctor visit today, I have been diagnosed with Mild Depression.

I am now to take medication to calm me down and I have planned dates to see a psychotherapist to see what triggered my depression/feelings of hurting myself.

I just wanted to tell you guys my deal and stuff. Don't treat me different and don't pity me.

Just going to my family doctor already made me feel a little better. Just wanted to tell my friends what's going on.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

It was toribash.

Toribash made you depressed.
Apart from that, hope all is well, etc etc.
Wait, what
<3 Depression sucks, but you'll get better.
Gynx is a nubby nubly nub nub who nubs around nubbing
Hey Ed, I know what you're going through. I had the same thing, and I just finished a month's work with my psychotherapist. Life is a lot better now, so just go through it strong, accept what he has to say, and see how you can better yourself/find happiness again. I know you'll pull through strong dude.
[2:39pm]culapou>i've killed over 500 people without stabbing them I can kill people with my bear hands if they ever try messing with me
Playing League of Legends won't help you at all (shit ass fuck community, yes assfuck).

Get Guild Wars 2, faggot. Or tell me a game to get that we can skype whilst playing. Doit.
p.s: don't tell the other inqfags that I'm on skype quite often. They'll rage at me.
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
I've already known you were appearing offline since the moment you told me, about a day after I added you.

You still reject my calls and claim to "have been offline".
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
Actually, I have it set to "do not disturb" I'm genuinely offline when you call me.
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
Originally Posted by Huck
Close, but no cigar.

What Huck said.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card