Ranking
Original Post
[Tex] My first set =]
Hey guys this is my first set all textures started from scratch. I tried to go for a stunt man ish guy but not with stars with arrows so yeah. Im proud i did something by myself and it looks good it might notlook good for you guys, you must think this is the worst set ever but im proud. I only have the legs thighs torso and head done. Tell me what i can change what i can make better and what i can add! Thank you for reading this and thanks for looking at my first set. =)

Wip 1

Edit: If i finish this set do you think its good enough that i can sell it?

Wip 2

Should i go with the one on wip 2 or wip 1?
Last edited by Pyroxxx; Nov 11, 2012 at 11:58 PM.
l AOD founder l
Reflexz Co founder
well,it was very simple , i think you can add more details. waiting the another wips...
Just like a Boss
Originally Posted by Y4n View Post
well,it was very simple , i think you can add more details. waiting the another wips...

Well it is my first set and i think it should be simple and i should have another wi plater on today
l AOD founder l
Reflexz Co founder
yes seeing as its a wip its good 7.5/10 for now when the other wips come out we will see
PPL I LOVE XEON365 DEZARAI LEWIS862 CHOPPA5 DEAKMANIC OKASAKI123
it's pretty cool that you know how will look image on tori while you're making texture.
waiting more wips
Originally Posted by freddy1998 View Post
Lovely Head!! 7/10

i would give the hole set 5/10 thought

Thank you and awww =c
l AOD founder l
Reflexz Co founder
Aight', the legs, its just a coloured line with a black outline, it really needs way more details, the chest and the middle parts, same as with the legs needs more detail, and try to add some depth to the triangles too, they look like they were cut out with scissiors, the head, That shi' looks good, although, the box of triangles needs more depth and detail, as on the middle parts, it looks like you cut it out with scissors.

im not going to give my rating yet because its a wip.
Originally Posted by Metriakon View Post
Aight', the legs, its just a coloured line with a black outline, it really needs way more details, the chest and the middle parts, same as with the legs needs more detail, and try to add some depth to the triangles too, they look like they were cut out with scissiors, the head, That shi' looks good, although, the box of triangles needs more depth and detail, as on the middle parts, it looks like you cut it out with scissors.

im not going to give my rating yet because its a wip.

Alright thanks i will do the depth and detail on the triangles added a new wip for the legs.
l AOD founder l
Reflexz Co founder