Ranking
Original Post
Personality Types
Hia i'm curious to see how many of a certain personality type plays TB if it's not to much to ask tell me what your personality type is and how much you Play in-game and or are on the forums on a scale of 1-10

I also wanna see your opinion on this after reading about some of the types what do you think would be the most frequent personality type on the game and less frequent and why
Trying
isfp

don't think tests like these give a full overview of a personality, but whatever
INFJ
I'm not active in a traditional sense but I scan through the forums once a day and lurk a bunch.
intp

Pretty active. I don't post a tooonnnnn, but I when I need to I'm quick about it and I lurk alot so I'd say I'm like a 7 or so.

If you plan on compiling results into a table or chart of some kind, don't forget to mention response bias somewheres on there. I'm sure you won't get an accurate representation of the community from the people that post here
I'm more than willing to compile a chart or graph if enough data is collected, but I don't believe in personality types.
Apparently I'm ENTP-T which is a Debater.
70% Extraverted - 30% Introverted
77% Intuitive - 23% Observant
78% Thinking - 22% Feeling
30% Judging - 70% Prospecting
32% Assertive - 68% Turbulent
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
MEDIATOR (INFP-T)
MIND Extraverted to Introverted
33% 67%

ENERGY Intuitive to Observant
64% 36%

NATURE Thinking to Feeling
35% 65%

TACTICS Judging to Prospecting
21% 79%

IDENTITY Assertive to Turbulent
16% 84%

I thought this was pretty cool. Saw some things that instantly described how I saw myself.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
istp at, and although it's somewhat accurate i wouldnt trust this thing to write my autobiography. i used to play ingame a lot but that is losing steam. im pretty active on forums though.
Last edited by pusga; Apr 5, 2016 at 05:56 PM.
oh yeah
"intp-a" is my personality of the day

I don't have a computer so I never play anymore
INTJ-A is my personality
i don't play much anymore
and yes i'm pretty active on the forums