Ranking
Original Post
Estral's Tricking Thread
Hey so I do tricking and so I will upload replays here. Enjoy these replay.
Also, cnc them too!
Attached Files
+E-Cork backflip thingy.rpl (71.5 KB, 40 views)
+E-Tricking.rpl (129.2 KB, 31 views)
+E-Tricking-REVISED.rpl (129.2 KB, 26 views)
Awesome stuff Estral! You have good technique and do pretty smooth transition. I would love to see more. ^-^
Thanks! I will be uploading a longer replay when I get home, but is still a wip. Thanks again for the CnC!
Attached Files
+E-Tricking3.rpl (107.1 KB, 25 views)
Last edited by Estral; Apr 30, 2014 at 10:30 PM.
Cork Backflip Thingy: One thing I would sugjest is to keep everything going in the same direction. Like if you make a spin going clockwise, make every other spin going clockwise.
Tricking-REVISED: The transitions were good, and the only thing I can spot that I didnt like is that your arm ghosted through your leg at frame 1055.
Tricking3: The backflip at 1205 could've had more work. It seemed like you were trying to do a cork, but instead went with a backflip. If you were trying to do a cork, extend the glute of the leg that's kicking up to give it that angle, to where you can do a spin. If you were trying to do a backflip, make yourself more symetrical when you do, to avoid your arms and legs ghosting. Doing this also helps you not twist your body while your in mid air.

Overall, nice replays and keep up the good work.
Thanks a lot for the Cnc! I fixed the cork in tricking3, just the cork then work my way up, here it is.
Fixed another replay: Cork backflipthingy
Attached Files
+E-Fixed Cork.rpl (87.7 KB, 10 views)
Last edited by Estral; May 1, 2014 at 04:10 AM.