Ranking
Original Post
What is happiness to you?
Is happiness a state of mind, that we can easily reach?
And how do we know we are already happy?
I think happiness is a goal we usually try to reach, but is it possible to reach this as a long-lasting achievement?
Is happiness related to the country we live?

Which is easier?
* to become happy if you are rich.
* to become happy if you are poor.

Please reply and answer these questions.
Do it with style or don't even bother doing it.
Happiness is not relative to your wealth.
It is not relative to your nationality.
It is not relative to your race.

"Now I can say with confidence that happiness doesn't exist in the past or in the future. It only exists within our state of life right now, here in the present, as we face the challenges of daily life."

You do not have happiness if you are rich. You do not have happiness if you are poor. You do not have happiness if you are in between. You only have happiness with those you truly love.

Happiness is achieved when you are having fun and you don't think about worries or the dead hooker in your trunk. It is also achieved when you yourself are doing what you do best. Which is whatever you do best at
Your signature has been banned because it draws in hate. Thank you, Toribash Community.
Happiness is a state of mind, which can be activated by positive emotions.
I guess what you mean is, " What makes you happy the most often, and do you know what it is? "

Mine would be not of physical value, but of mental and spiritual value that would make me truly happy. Creating is always something that I loved, because it involves not just the physical plane, but the moral plane. It helps me reflect on myself, while also figuring out what use it is. Funny, I always seem to question a thing and it's purpose. Must be why I like to dismantle things.
a lot of people think being rich makes you less happy, I think its more because of the type of person that earns that position. Typically they are pushy assholes who are rarely pleased with insignificant things and thus are angry people. However if you took a middle class person and increased there paycheck by 100k a year i don't think they would suddenly become less happy.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
From a looong time ago:
[21:56]<Blam>ManBreakfast: Frunk wants to know why you banned him from IRC
[21:56]<ManBreakfast>oh, fuck
[21:56]=-=Mode #toribash -b Frunk!*Frankie'sip by ManBreakfast
For me, happiness is more of a spirtual plane thing. I do not aquire happiness by entering a physical state of happiness, but by reflecting and creating real moral-plane level goodness emotions.
That is almost exactly how I feel, but perhaps, in a sub-pseudo spirital plane can happiness really be acquired? Or do you have to enter the happiness to truly experience physical plane happiness?

Only by doing things in sub-par psuedo-moral-intellectual plane that truly make me happy can truly make me happy.
Buy TC for a great price here! http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=240345
Buy VIP and Toriprime for a great price here! http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=237249

Hey look more than two lines.
Originally Posted by Boredpayne View Post
That is almost exactly how I feel, but perhaps, in a sub-pseudo spirital plane can happiness really be acquired? Or do you have to enter the happiness to truly experience physical plane happiness.

Only by doing things in sub-par psuedo-moral-intellectual plane that truly make me happy can truly make me happy.

Ah, but you have to remember, happiness is a state of mind. can you really enter a state of mind while in a sub-pseudo spirital plane? Or is you mind plane actually tricking your sub-phyiscal plane into thinking it is experiencing true- physical plane happiness?
You may just be right. But happiness is really what helps me reflect on myself, which can only be accomplished by having physical plane happiness in the sub-psuedo spiritual plane. Even if my mind is tricking me, it's only tricking me to achieve greater and more expansive super-plane happiness.
Buy TC for a great price here! http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=240345
Buy VIP and Toriprime for a great price here! http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=237249

Hey look more than two lines.