Ranking
Original Post
Michael Jackson is dead
Yep, he was rushed to UCLA Hospital for a total cardiac arrest and when he got there he wasn't breathing. Michael Jackson, the former king of pop, has died, my friends.

Okay, technically he didn't die yet...but they're already talking about his life story, he clearly might as well be. I mean, as poor of health as he was in I don't foresee him surviving. Even though he was a creepy old perv, he did do a lot of good things too.

So I guess go ahead and discuss him, his life, his death...whatever.

(again, no confirmed death yet, but it's pretty obvious he might as well be.)

EDIT: LA Times just announced that he's in a coma, which probably means he's just on life support. So I guess my prediction wasn't dead on, but close. :P
EDIT2: La Times now announced that he is officially dead.
Last edited by hidingwarior; Jun 26, 2009 at 12:30 AM.
Ironic that you started this considering your signature.

If I has died then RIP, might have been a creep etc. but he was loved by many over the years. Hope his children are ok
Mother fucker you beat me to it, I just heard it on my TV.
Anyways, rest in peace sweet prince.
etc
ayylmaos are real
yep, hes dead

jus saw it on the news,
too bad, mighta been weird, but he was the king of pop

key word there being WAS
Rules 1 and 2.

/ontopic

It sucks that he's dead. Seriously, he did make some good music. Flame me for it, go ahead.
Bounafizta says:
My love for u has gotten me detention like 4 times lol
Originally Posted by Diealready View Post
Theres like, 60 threads about this on /b/

I dont want to see facepunch.

eh, didnt see /b/ just heard it on fox. Anyway, may he rest in peace...the LA Times has now officially reported that he's passed away.
yea, its official....

he did make some good music, not all of it ,but some was pretty decent...
RIP
Good music and not only that...he did a lot of good things for people. Those were just outshined by the bad things.

Poor ferrah fawcette...she's not getting her dues now because michael died. (She died today at 62)