Toribash
Original Post
Ofillusion
[quote/]A warning thread. Also, a heads-up.
This is mainly to Ofillusion.

I'm speaking in the behalf of Hive, RedFag's and LadyBITCH's clan (remember that, don't you?), when I say you're losing on your "little game" of becoming better than Hive.

a) You've pretty much ruined it when you started dissing us in-game, and calling certain names to certain members of OUR clan who I take as GOOD friends.

b) Power barely has members, and with a leader that's on another clan, and flames people blatantly, in order to seem stronger, it's going to die and rot in the next few months, if you don't step it up.

Once I find you worthy of even arranging a clan war with you, I'll come back to you, alright? Thanks.

I'm warning you though, you can call me whatever you want, but you don't call my friends serious shit like I've heard you called. I want you to stop that bullshit right now, ok? Else, there are going to be some consequences, and they're not consequences that can be achieved using my power in this Community, they're other consequences, consequences that could be carried out by a perfectly normal user. Those... "consequences" I'm thinking about do not violate the rules in any way, either, so you better watch out. [quote/]

said by Redevil in the [Power] forum

WTH, ofi?
fl0w. Logo Designer, PM me.
i dunno, look in power forums. to see.
Clan/Org's: [GATA] /[Wushu Leaguevl.2] [Jolly Roger]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<b[No]Stupinator>: Wat server with so many grat players
<b[No]Stupinator>: I Notice you Ofi :D
<WL[JollyR]Ofillusion>: Im awsome stup?
<b[No]Stupinator>: Oyea:D
i called redivel a fag and lady death to.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Sorry for the invade, WarMedic, but my members claim he insulted the clan as a whole, therefore insulting all of my members. I'm asking him to stop. If he doesn't stop, I am afraid I will have to suspend my alliance with ToriKnights.
hah, who tolled you i sayed HIVE mebers suck?
i said RedDevil and LAdydeath suck, i never sayed anything about members.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Ofillusion View Post
hah, who tolled you i sayed HIVE mebers suck?
i said RedDevil and LAdydeath suck, i never sayed anything about members.

sorry to offend oyu ofi, but u do make a few comments on other people some times, but i dont recall u EVER even sayin' the name Hive
Originally Posted by WarMedic View Post
[quote/]A warning thread. Also, a heads-up.
This is mainly to Ofillusion.

I'm speaking in the behalf of Hive, RedFag's and LadyBITCH's clan (remember that, don't you?), when I say you're losing on your "little game" of becoming better than Hive.

a) You've pretty much ruined it when you started dissing us in-game, and calling certain names to certain members of OUR clan who I take as GOOD friends.

b) Power barely has members, and with a leader that's on another clan, and flames people blatantly, in order to seem stronger, it's going to die and rot in the next few months, if you don't step it up.

Once I find you worthy of even arranging a clan war with you, I'll come back to you, alright? Thanks.

I'm warning you though, you can call me whatever you want, but you don't call my friends serious shit like I've heard you called. I want you to stop that bullshit right now, ok? Else, there are going to be some consequences, and they're not consequences that can be achieved using my power in this Community, they're other consequences, consequences that could be carried out by a perfectly normal user. Those... "consequences" I'm thinking about do not violate the rules in any way, either, so you better watch out. [quote/]

said by Redevil in the [Power] forum

WTH, ofi?

You just gained alot of respect from me.
Good Job.