Toribash
Original Post
Head Upgrade
Hey guys, I wanna upgrade my head. Like, better Graphics....Transparent backround... Blahblahblah. Heres my original head.

DO NOT STEAL

Oh! And I want my name on the back. And a tounge stickin out of his mouth!

I will pay 400 TC. Thats all I got, really. I only got 420 TC.

Nevermind. I got a head.
Last edited by Nellis; Aug 22, 2007 at 03:39 PM.
signature. your into this paste and copy backwards, this read to enough dumb were you if
Make it so the stickmans body fades at the bottom, Make a tounge stick out with a lil drool on the bottom, and have my name on the back please. And make the backround transparent so the color of the head isnt darker, And have a faint light green in the middle of the eyes.
signature. your into this paste and copy backwards, this read to enough dumb were you if
here ya go nellis

edit-oops i didnt see your about post i will add drool and your name
TeamSambo - [ R A W R ] - BnW

Ehh. Dont fill the Stick figure black. Make him KINDA faded so it doesnt look like hes on the forehead, and dont make his face a M make it a angry face like mine. And make the mouth more like ours. kinda like a 0 and make the tounge to the side.
Next time, say all the things as you want.
Here is my seconds try.

I havent understood the tounge stick with drool part.
if i edit all that will u buy it?

Edit- tell me if this is ok

Last edited by WeRd; Aug 21, 2007 at 07:45 PM.

Hmmm. its good but make the stick skinny and dont fill him in! And his hands look like they are the controls. And Drakhir, make a tounge on the side of his mouth like WeRds.
ok so no body for the stick just hands and a head?

EDIT- ok i made his body transparent so it looks like a head and arms controlling him

Last edited by WeRd; Aug 21, 2007 at 09:59 PM.