Toribash
Original Post
selling crossfire and combat arms accounts
Crossfire:Sargeant: 1k
combat Arms:Corporal: 700 tc
Please link me to the Terms of Service/rules of these games/accounts/whatever, if i deem them worthy, i wont close this.
Yeah, i'm the Boxman
<~ishi> damnit ishi where are you.
Originally Posted by Malvado View Post
Please link me to the Terms of Service/rules of these games/accounts/whatever, if i deem them worthy, i wont close this.

i will, but im lazy, ill get to it, but itll be awhile

User Warned.
If you're lazy you shouldn't have bothered making the thread without links to the ToS.
Also, this should be in the market.
~Malvado
Last edited by Malvado; Oct 17, 2009 at 04:20 AM.
Don't worry, i got them from SkulFuk, i'm checking them now.

EDIT:

Taken from the Combat Arms ToS

Your License from Nexon America. Subject to the terms of this Agreement and so long as you remain compliant with such Agreement, Nexon America grants you a non-exclusive, limited, fully revocable license to use the Service, and the content contained therein in conjunction with the Service. You may not modify, publish, transmit, transfer, sell, reproduce, upload, post, distribute, perform, display, create derivative works from, or in any way exploit such content, except as Nexon America expressly permits in this Agreement or the Service. Your use of such content for any purpose other than as expressly permitted in this Agreement or the Service is a violation of the intellectual property rights and other proprietary rights of Nexon America and may subject you to civil liability and/or criminal prosecution under applicable laws.

Taken from the CrossFire ToS.

Restrictions on Use
You agree to use the Content only for personal, non-commercial, lawful purposes and not for resale or other transfer to, or use by or for the benefit of, any other person or entity. With respect to Z8Games downloading membership service, Z8Games grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable right to receive by download and/or copy, as applicable, selected portions of the content to your personal computer only.

Last edited by Malvado; Oct 17, 2009 at 04:18 AM.
Yeah, i'm the Boxman
<~ishi> damnit ishi where are you.