Toribash
Original Post
Best Headkick so far...
Hey I've been working on this decap for a while now, please rate
Attached Files
stylish decap 1.rpl (52.1 KB, 40 views)
Drinking coffee and not contributing to society are just two of my many talents.
Its cool, but very stiff. Use a bit more relax.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Vibacious - - Get vibin'

Very stiff and not so well executed.

Sorry, I didn't like it. 5/10
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly
I edited it a bit and sorry to all the relax lovers but this still doesnt have much relax, anyways i thought it was pretty wack, i tried aiming for the head but couldnt get a good spot.
Attached Files
wtf headbutt.rpl (35.6 KB, 23 views)
Drinking coffee and not contributing to society are just two of my many talents.
Originally Posted by C4MP4 View Post
I edited it a bit and sorry to all the relax lovers but this still doesnt have much relax, anyways i thought it was pretty wack, i tried aiming for the head but couldnt get a good spot.

what!? there is no such this as relax lovers.there are people who are new to the game and like slow, symmetrical replays.and smart members who like relaxed,fast,and well executed replays.relax is an important part of being a replay maker.
Mei fati dominus, mei animi dux
Need to PM a SMod?

Unofficial Skimmer of Discussion!

Fabula Magnus wants more able RPers!
Cataclysm is still alive?

Thorn

Wiggi must love me forever now.
Originally Posted by RayA75 View Post
what!? there is no such this as relax lovers.there are people who are new to the game and like slow, symmetrical replays.and smart members who like relaxed,fast,and well executed replays.relax is an important part of being a replay maker.

Just gonna fix up what you said, new people don't like stiff replays, they need practice.
If they liked them they would be going "Nah, that was a shitty replay" to splinter and "OMG! THAT WAS EPIC!?!?!?!?!" to a new person.

Ontopic: The decap was way to stiff, and if your gonna make a stiff replay, atleast don't pause alot. Chezda is stiff, but his got alot going on at once, so its not slow. So work on you're speed, or try to get more relaxed.

5/10