Toribash
Original Post
[VID] [T] Clan Video
Enjoy :D

HQ DOWNLOAD: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0NGND6FW
(If the link doesn't work at first, be patient and try it every 5 minutes or so until it works)

(Please don't PM me asking to do your clan a video, this was a free one-off)
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
Simply stunning. The sync was beautiful, possibly the best I've witnessed thus far. There were a few points where I felt it was a little jumpy but, other than that, amazing.

Keep up the exceptional work Marco.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<Phail> Everyone knows GMs can combust your videocard temporarily
<decimat0r1> let those bitches try
realy nice video i realy liked the introduction for every single member, nice sync at 1:01, 2 : 02 and 2:44
cool transitions at 1: 30, 2: 39
-things i didnt like
2:19 bad choice of shader for splinter because i cant see a lot ( just some green pieces are killing uke)
anyway it s a great video 9/10
thats one of the best videos i ever seen!
10/10
qaywer Mongius BlubKill Jaker GerFight Pinheads Coolino <3 | [TEO] | [T3AL] | [HighTunesYT]
I love you Marco, I love your style, I love your sync, and I don't know where do you f******g found this amazing song. 10/10
Click here, you'll recieve a cookie
[17:41] <@pusga> i want to cum inside dave
Hot. I usually hate clan vids, since most clans don't have many good SPers, but with T that's their thing so you had better material to work with. I especially liked the speed effects.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
Wilhelm scream o.o

Soooo, I'll start with things I didn't like, because it'll be easier.
- *You* don't fit the video. Like, seriously, you shouldn't place yourself in that nick-presentation, it'd be better to place nobody or place the presented guy himself.
- I'm not sure but I think I've said this on every single video you made: I WANT MORE ZOOM. I can't see the carnage well from such a distance, fffffffffffffffuuuuu. However some were okay, most of them could maybe use some zoom :C

Also some shaders were a little bit strange, and that beggining was kinda too dark.

K, good things now.
Godlike sync. Fucking sync can't be better than the one in your vid.
Awesome replays.
I lol'd at MrPoptart part [although then the video loses it's tempo I think :V]

So yeah, although there are flaws, because of the superb sync and such it still deserves a 10/10.

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos