Ranking
Original Post
[Vid]Single Booms and Freestyle Replays Needed
So I'm making a short video. I have all of the setup done, with music and most of the effects either in place or written down.

Now I need replays.

I need single boom shots to the chest/lumbar/abs area. I don't need the wind up or opener to be epic, the actually hit needs to look epic. Ending doesn't matter either.

I also need one freestyle replay. It needs to be fast paced. Use a high gravity. The more tricks you can do within the replay the better. Use 2000 frames. Use about 1800 for tricking. The end for a sick pose. You may also do parkour, frames whatever you want.

I will pick about 7-9 booms, paying 2-5k each depending on the epicness.

I will pick one freestyle paying about 8k for it.

I will include your name in the credits of course.
Last edited by Jimbobwe; Dec 31, 2010 at 02:03 AM.
A certain recluse, I know not who, once said that no bonds attached him to this life, and the only thing he would regret leaving was the sky.
youll get it the day after tommorow...
666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666
I HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL NEXT YEAR?!
A certain recluse, I know not who, once said that no bonds attached him to this life, and the only thing he would regret leaving was the sky.
Do i get payed?
Attached Files
Jets_Momentum.rpl (269.2 KB, 10 views)
Jets_Flamible 2.rpl (325.5 KB, 7 views)
Jets_Breakin.rpl (444.9 KB, 7 views)
Jets_Opener.rpl (182.0 KB, 15 views)
I made it a while ago, Not sure if it's up to par with your request but take a look at it anyways.

I might look through some of my othre replays and see what I got for boom hits.
Attached Files
IceShadow NutHug Parkour 18.rpl (706.4 KB, 25 views)

[RAWR]NutHug: I CAN MAKE DIAPER BROWN
Jets: I'm going to use Jets_Opener: I will pay 3k.

IceShadow: I like it, updated the OP to allow parkour. If I don't get any better ones in a few days I'll pay 8k for it.
Originally Posted by Jimbobwe View Post
Jets: I'm going to use Jets_Opener: I will pay 3k.

Ok, When you mean your going to use it.will this mean ill be in the video or do you mean it will be you doing the replay and i get my name in the credits?
Originally Posted by Jets View Post
Ok, When you mean your going to use it.will this mean ill be in the video or do you mean it will be you doing the replay and i get my name in the credits?

Your replay will be in the video and your name will be in the credits.
As in, will it be me doing the replay.
I Dont mind if its someone else but i just need to be sure what im putting myself up to.