Toribash
Original Post
Texture Trails or new Set?
I got a quick question:
What would you do with 26k?

a) buy full texture trails (then i would still have 6k);
b) save tc's for new set (because my old one sux);
c) save tc for higher resolution textures (because my current ones are all 128x128);

So, tell me.
of you have body textures already then i would go for the trails.
thats what i have done and if your not happy with what you have ot then change your current textures to somthing differnt.
Moderator of your Shadow
` Unforgiven `
Buy 512x512 head texture, and then save for the other HQ textures, just as i did today
*Bitchslap*
Originally Posted by Gundis View Post
Buy 512x512 head texture, and then save for the other HQ textures, just as i did today

if he is willing to save up for a long time then he should do what you said.
Moderator of your Shadow
` Unforgiven `
It all depends on your needs, and you couldn't really ask someone to identify them for you.
But if I were you, i'd probably save up to get textures with higher resolution. There's no point in spending a ton of money on a texture set if it's not high res.
BAD LUCK
New set. 128x128 is fine. trails are overated. Main look of toribash character is more important.
Pc running slow? Think you are infected or just want a general clean up? Try this.

new set defo
[SIGPIC]http://www.franchisezing.com/franchise/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/BurgerKing-Banner.jpg[/SIGPIC]
get trails from market forum
u might have cheaper
i come across some selling for 4k
(not lot cheaper but still cheaper)
Trails are overrated nowadays i agree with it
get a new set since full 256x costs around 100k-150k usually and 512x 280k(?)-320k(?) not quite sure about 512 so u would have alot of savin.