Original Post
[s]displacer's on point shop
4items.

right leg texture trail 4000tc

icon 600,000tc

full 512x512 370,000tc

full amber 230,100tc

price update****
Last edited by Displacer; Jan 25, 2011 at 03:40 PM.
wow that was allot of text

if you are willing to haggle then 250k full 512

and btw missuse buys everything and you just happen to have some of the most wanted items on toribash so he will buy but for a really low price
Originally Posted by Toast View Post
wow that was allot of text

if you are willing to haggle then 250k full 512

and btw missuse buys everything and you just happen to have some of the most wanted items on toribash so he will buy but for a really low price

250k will result in me losing tc.. try and buy full 512 from shop for that price.
this is the forum and seeing as how you are newer here basically how it works is that the items get sold for about and 8th of its actual price and then resold over and over again

i would suggest that you take a look here because this will tell you rate for items going around.

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=215041
Originally Posted by Toast View Post
this is the forum and seeing as how you are newer here basically how it works is that the items get sold for about and 8th of its actual price and then resold over and over again

i would suggest that you take a look here because this will tell you rate for items going around.

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=215041

The market is changing now because of restock. I will make my own guide if you want?.

no thats exactly what I will do.
-----
supply and demand. Is the very thing that brought you to my thread so if your not going to buy please don't post.
Last edited by Displacer; Jan 25, 2011 at 01:29 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
price update...

10k off 512 shop price
10k off full amber shop price
1k off right leg t trail
100k on icon price
-----
Originally Posted by Erches View Post
400k max

600K is the new price. should have taken it when it was 500/
Last edited by Displacer; Jan 25, 2011 at 03:42 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Displacer View Post
The market is changing now because of restock.

YEAH ofc it is... but the prices should decrease and not increase A LOT liku ur doing
[JollyR] [GATA]